8

》Diamond《

My sisters walked Infront of Ace and I. While we was walking all he did was stare at me like he never seen someone so pretty like me. I stopped for a moment and pose for him. "Go ahead and take the picture it last longer" he chuckled. "But ion want to. You know what I wanna get to know you so let's play 21questions" I laughed. "So you want me to tell you the truth?" He nodded giving me a straight but then we both burst out laughing.

"You say a lot in messages but you goofy a lot" he said which was true. "I know I just love smiling" he put his head down. "Around me you sure do but I wanna make you smile everyday" he said which cause me to look away. "Alright starting now. Are you a virgin?" He asked which caught me out of nowhere. "No I'm not I only had sex 2 times by differ boys which was about 6years ago" he stood there in shock. "Stopp looking at me. I know you not so have you ever went to jail?" He sighed. "Yeah" I don't wanna judge him just yet. "Well umm.. How many girls you said I love you too?" I said started walking while he thinks. "No lie I'm not gone flex only one because she a ryda til she died in a car accident" "I'm sorry" he looked at me and smiled. "It's not your fault ma. Remember we getting to know each other in person" I smiled.

We continue playing the game and it's was funny. He seem cool and chill but I can tell he works in a trap because he got a tattoo that says 305 til I die which is Miami area code but he don't want to tell me just yet. I saw a roller coaster and I hate those things but Ace face looked like he wanted to go. "Come on ma" he said grabbing my hands and walking to the ride. Once we got in, we strap our ownself. While we getting to the top the more I hold on to Ace, he looked down at me. "You scared?" I nodded then he wrap his arms around me then the ride went down and I thought I was dying because it was so fast.

The moment the ride was over, I was still in Ace arms. He made me feel safe but I was still screaming for my life. "You have a mouth on you ma" he said rubbing his ears. "Shut before I cut you" I said and he took out a pocket knife so he can hand it to me. "I don't really want to do but you can use that pocket of yours to buy me food. "Alright what you want" I looked everywhere and spotted the burger shop, so I ran there and so did Ace. "You love running huh?" He said catching breath while I look at the menu. "Not really but you want bacon burger?" He nodded and came by pulling me close to him.

I smiled but then I heard my daddy voice. "If you don't get your stank ass hands off my babygirl we gone have some problems" Ace turned around and stood their looking between pops and I. "I'm sorry sir, ain't meant to" Ace said while daddy said wrapping his hand on my shoulder this is embarrassing. "That's right it better had been a mistake but keep your hands of my daughter alright" he nodded and kiss my forehead, leaving to go back to wherever he came from. "I'm sorry Ace. That's my daddy" I said being embarrassed. "Stop apologizing I understand where ya pops coming from. Believe me I wouldn't want my daughter with a nigga like me" I frowned. "A nigga like who? You? There's nothing wrong with you Ace. I like you just the way you are" I said as he grab our food and smiled.

In the restaurant the only thing we did was talk and talk to get to know each other. I'm starting to think he likes me because he listen to me while I talk. He got an phone call which made his smile went to a straight face he hangs it up. "It's getting late don't you think? Let me find my sisters to go back to the car" I said getting up. "Alright ma be safe. Maybe we can do something different sometimes" he said which made me smile. We walked out the store and Hug me once he let go, I made my to another direction walking while he was staring at me walking away. I turned around and smiled so did the same until he turned around back Otp.

》Ace《

I'm sitting with Diamond and my phone rang it was from the jail facility. I really don't want to talk to anyone but Diamond. She told she has to go and when she walking away, she looked perfect. She turned and smiled and so did I then my phone rang. So I turned around and answer it.

PhoneConversation
Robot: Do you accept the charges?
Me: Yess I accept the charges.
?: Wassup nigga. It's me Chance
Me: Wassuh Cuh. The first time you called, I was with future Baee.
Chance: You already find you one? Damn. But can you find this girl for me?
Me: Yeah what's her name? Where she lives?
Chance: Her name is Diamond and she lives in California idk where she lives now but I know she traveling the world because j seen her in a magazine down here.
Me: Uhh alright nigga I got to go now.
Chance: Alright dueces.
PhoneConversation Over

I made it to my car in shock. Like don't tell me Chance fucked Diamond and they used to talk. I need to find more information on this because it got me thinking real hard. This should not concern me because she not mine but I'm gone still do it.

》Brittany《

Hey y'all it's me Britt. Ya y'all know me as Khali girl. I don't care what other heffa come my way because Khali is mines. Right now after I left his house I didn't know what to do because I like him but at the same time I was put to do this I don't know why my cousin won't tell me. So I'm driving to her house right now.

Once I arrived at her house. Before I can knock on the door, she opened it like she was on a look out. "Girll Britt what happen?" She asked. "NiqNiq you know he don't want me. He saying we not official and what not" I said just falling on her couch. "Don't play with girl. I need you to make him want you more then get yourself pregnant because I'm tryna get payback" she said. "On who?" I said raising an eyebrow. "This girl he used to talk to named Diamond. He wanted me but then turned me down for that hoe" she said which made me laughed. "Alright so now he knows my face but he don't know you so you're my diamond in this situation" she kept going on and on. No lie I wouldn't getting pregnant by him because I know he would be with babymother which is me.

After I left NiqNiq house, I went to one of my homeboy house just for him to get his dick sucked and at least get fucked by him. While I was on my way there I was getting more into this plan because eventually when everything over, Khali not gone want Niq or that bitch Diamond, he's gone want me because I'll be carrying his baby. I arrived at my homeboy house and time to get my freaky on!

Britney in the MM!
_______________________
Diamond and Ace?

Brit and Niq? Y'all already know who is NiqNiq? Obviously.

Ace and Chance?

LIKE. SHARE. COMMENT