Chapter 19

Tobi's P.O.V

"Have you guys kissed?" My eyes widened and I immediately laughed.

"That's a secret!" I said, laughing. I looked at Deidara, who was looking at the door longingly. I took hold of his arm, making sure he didn't leave.

"Alright then," Rin said. "Since we all are here, why don't we play truth or dare?" (Sorry I know everyone already saw this coming ^x^)

"What are we, grade school children?" Itachi asked.

"I think that's a good idea," Kiba said. I sighed quietly. We all sat down in a circle and then Rin laughed.

"How are we going to do this?" she asked.

"Well, we could go around a circle, and whoever it is can choose someone to ask," Kiba said. Rin looked at Misaki.

"Okay, then Misaki can start," she said. The order we had sat down was Misaki, and then to her right there was Rin, Itachi, the girl from before and then me and Deidara. Next to him were a few more people, Ino, Hinata, and a few other people I didn't recognize, and then Kiba was next to Misaki.

Misaki looked at the floor.

"Um, okay... Rin." she said, and a mischievous smile spread across her face. Rin laughed nervously.

"Aha, hi."

"Truth or dare?" she asked. Rin hesitated before she answered.

"Um... truth?" she replied. The smile immediately disappeared from Misaki's face.

"Hahh, you're no fun," she pouted. It was honestly really surprising how Misaki had become so friendly. Was it Kiba?

"Well, I knew you were going to make me do something weird. Truth," she said firmly. Misaki put her elbow on her knee and she leaned on her hand.

"Hmm..." she began, and then her eyes lit up. "Who do you like more? Me or Itachi?" I heard Itachi snicker.

"Huh?!" Rin asked, and I laughed. She turned to Itachi. "Why are you laughing?!" she asked.

"Because I'm rather curious about that myself," he replied. Rin had a shocked look on her face.

"What? Are you kidding? Ummm, how do you guys expect me to answer that?" she asked. Misaki laughed.

"Well, it's actually pretty easy. Just think, who do you like hanging out with more? Me or Itachi?" she asked again. Rin, looking troubled, shrugged.

"Um... both of you?" she asked. Misaki shook her head.

"That's not an answer." Rin sighed, and stayed silent for a few more seconds before Misaki spoke again.

"Okay, let me make it easy for you," she said, and she linked arms with Kiba, who was sitting next to her. "I like Kiba more than you," she said easily.

"Whaaat?" Rin said, surprised. Then she pouted. "Oh, okay, I see how it is. Then, I like Itachi more," she said, linking arms with him as well. Misaki laughed.

"Okay, whose turn is it?" she asked. She turned towards Rin.

"It's mine," she said, letting go of Itachi's arm. "Okay, I'll ask... Kiba! Do you really love Misaki?" she asked. Kiba's face turned red.

"W-What do you mean? Of course I do," he said shyly. Misaki blushed and Rin laughed.

"Okay, I guess you do. Then, it's Itachi's turn," she said, turning to him. He sat silently before suddenly looking right at me.