Chapter 9

Not edited, so there might be grammar/ spelling mistakes sorry!

------------------

"Sakura," she said. 

Sakura? 

"Um, what do you...?" my voice trailed off and I heard a giggle. 

"Well, we were sort of bored, and wanted to see if we could go over to your house or something. Or Tobi's, he's pretty good at getting us...unbored? I don't know," she said. I sighed. 

"Call Tobi, my house is far," I replied, about to hang up. 

"But Deidara, we want you to come with us," she whined.

"Why?" I asked, annoyed. 

"Well..." she hesitated before I heard her voice clearer, as if she had gotten closer to the receiver but she was whispering. "My friend Tenten is here with us, and she sort of has a huge crush on you." I smirked. 

"Who else is there with you guys?" 

"It's me, Ino, Hinata, Tenten, my friend Temari, a girl Karin, and Kiba," she said. 

"Huh? Where are you guys?"

"Uh... that doesn't matter. Anyways, Ino just tried calling Tobi but he wouldn't answer," she said, changing the subject. I heard a voice from the other line. 

"We should go to his apartment anyways! Where else could he be? And he'd be happy to have us over, right?" I heard Ino ask. 

"I guess you're right," Sakura replied. She turned her attention back to me. "Meet us in front of his apartment in about 30 minutes," she said. Before I could respond, she hung up. Just great. 

------

Right on time, I headed into the apartment building. There I saw all the people Sakura told me, with an extra dog. Sakura looked at me. 

"Finally," she said, and started knocking on the door rather loudly. I sighed. 

But maybe his brother was home again. 

Tobi's P.O.V

I sighed and looked at myself in the mirror. Like my memory said, I had already started receiving memories. So far, I've remembered 2 things. I wasn't an idiot, after all, and I started getting proof of that when my mind begin thinking more maturely than usual. And, my pesky voice I always found annoying was apparently fake, too. But, how did my real voice sound? 

Just as I was thinking that I heard a knock on the door. I quickly got up, and threw a shirt over my head, forgetting all about my mask. 

I opened the door and there stood a group of people. It took me a moment to realize who they all were. Sakura, Ino, Hinata, some other 2 girls, and a boy I didn't recognize. Behind them all was Deidara who was staring right at me with interest. 

"Um... is Tobi here?" Sakura asked, looking confused. I looked at her a moment. Maybe I could find out how my real voice sounded. But could I risk it? After all, maybe just speaking would lead to the same old voice. After a few seconds of silence passed by I decided, what harm would there be? I'd just say we sound alike. 

"Tobi is inside," I said. My eyes widened and I realized my voice was a lot deeper than normal. Not soo deep, but deeper than usual. Deidara, still staring at me, had a puzzled look on his face. I cleared my throat. "Ahem, well, you could wait for him inside. Follow me," I said, leading them into the pretty open living room. They sat down on the couches, and I entered my bedroom and quickly changed my clothes, also putting on my mask. I sighed and entered the living room again. How would I get my voice back to Tobi? I cleared my throat as I walked into the quiet room, and when I entered I heard Sakura and Ino laugh. 

"Hey Tobi!" Sakura exclaimed. 

"Uh..." I said. I was surprised to hear my voice back in Tobi mode. I smiled to myself. "Hi guys!" I said, sitting down besides Deidara. He looked at me. I turned to him and chuckled. "What is it?" I asked. He turned away. Sakura spoke up. 

"He's probably curious about how you look under your mask." I looked at her. 

"After all, we all are!" Ino said, smiling brightly. "Right, Hinata?" she asked, turning to the shy girl. 

"U-um... Yeah..." she said quietly. Ino nodded. 

"So why don't you show us?" I looked at Ino again. I couldn't do that. I looked around at all of their curious faces. When I saw the girls and guy I didn't know I smirked. My ticket out!

"Hey, well I don't know these people yet! Strangers just barged into my house, wahh! Please don't rob me!" I 'cried.' Ino sighed. 

"Well where did your brother go?" she asked. 

I froze. 

-----------------

Another shorty but oh well xD 

And to my dear cousin: You will be introduced again next chapter, I am planning on updating tomorrow -_-