Chapter 4

I did not update on time I am soo sorry T-T You see sometimes I have episodes where I fall asleep and I sleep aaaalllll day and that's what happened yesterday so I am soo sorry. Okay I am done rambling here's the story >///<

---------------

I was still very surprised at what had happened. Was my cover blown? I was getting angrier at myself by the second. How could I have been so stupid? Why couldn't I just lock the door for once? 

Yeah, I was a klutz, I was clumsy. I knew that. And I knew I can't change that. But even so, I couldn't help beating myself up for it. Maybe I could tell Deidara something else. 

While I changed I thought of different possible explanations. I remember hearing him say he was going to wait outside? So then I better hurry or Sakura will happen. 

I finished up get ready and I heard multiple knocks on the door. I rushed to the door, and saw Sakura staring at me, frowning. Behind her I saw two other girls, and a dazed Deidara. 

One girl behind Sakura had long blond hair which was up in a ponytail and her bangs covered one of her blue eyes. The other girl had longish dark blue hair and she had lavender eyes. I looked at Sakura and I rubbed my neck.

"Aha, sorry about that. You see, my brother held me back. Oh, did he bother you, Deidara? I heard him say that "some blond" came in and I thought maybe it was you. Sorry, I was in the shower," I said. I looked at Deidara, and he seemed to snap to attention. 

"Oh, that was your brother?!" he asked. I tilted my head to the side. Deidara sighed in relief. "For a second I thought that was you but then again there's no way you can look like that." I smirked underneath my mask. 

"Yeah, but think about it. If you think I wouldn't look like that, how is he my brother? I have to look like him, right?" I asked. He looked at me frowning. 

"You're... You're right!" he exclaimed. Sakura cleared her throat, causing me to turn to look at her. 

"Well, these are my friends I told you about," she said, motioning to the two girls behind her. The blond smiled brightly. 

"Hi! I'm Ino," she said cheerfully. 

"A-And I'm Hinata," the other girl said shyly. 

"Nice to meet you two, I'm Tobi," I responded. 

We began walking to a cafe, Sakura and her friends leading me and Deidara. While they chatted away I turned to him. 

"So, Deidara, what do you like to do on spare time?" I asked. He thought for a moment before replying. 

"Well, I guess... I'm an artist so I like making clay sculptures," he said. 

"You're an artist?"

"Well, something like that. I mean, I don't draw. You know how people say that art should be shared with the world? That's not what I think. I think that art is something that only lasts for a few seconds," he said. 

"Ooooh, I think I get you," I responded. I did not get him at all. He chuckled and looked away. 

"Yeah, I bet you do," he said sarcastically. As we walked silently together, we suddenly stopped and I looked around and saw a small, cozy-looking cafe. Sakura turned to me, smiling. 

"This is it! Let's go in!" she exclaimed, entering the cafe. She opened the door for us and as I was about to step in I felt a tap on my shoulder. I stopped walking and turned around. 

"Excuse me," the voice said, and I turned around. My eyes slightly widened. 

"Yes?" I asked. The man had dark blue, almost black hair and it was in a low ponytail. His eyes were black and sharp, and he wore a robe with red clouds. He looked very familiar. 

"Are you part of the Uchiha clan?" he asked, his voice cold. All of a sudden, a voice flashed in my mind. Another memory. This time, it was also visual. 

I was reading a book and walking. Reading? Yeah, that's what it looked like. I suddenly bumped into someone. 

"Sorry," the person said. I looked up from the book. The voice. It was familiar?

"It's okay," I replied, looking up and seeing a man. A man, who looked like the man standing right in front of me. 

"I'm Itachi," the man said. 

"I'm..." the voice trailed off and the memory faded. 

I looked up.

"I-Itachi?" I asked, wondering if he knew who I was. 

His eyes widened. 

-------------------

Sorry for the shorter chapter! But hopefully I can update later after school. 

Please leave a comment! Did you like this chapter? What should I change?