Chapter 15

Sorry I took so long updating, I've seriously been writing this chapter for four days lol and it's short I know I suck. 

I have really bad writers block right now and I am so confused. Whenever I feel like writing, and there's stories I have to work on, I'm like "ugh I don't want to work on you" haha 

But sorry, again! And I'll try to make the next chapter as quick as possible! 

---------------------------------------

"You should sleep here for the night," I said, standing from the couch. Deidara glared at me and I chuckled. "Relax, I won't do anything to you." He stood up too. 

"You sure?" he asked, looking me over. I laughed. 

"Yes. Look, I'll take the couch. Just for you," I responded, entering my bedroom and grabbing one of my pillows. Deidara followed me and watched as I took out a blanket from the closet. 

"Uh, you don't have to. I'm a guest, so I can sleep on the couch..." he started, but I laughed. 

"As if I'd let you sleep on the couch, dummy," I said, taking the pillow and blanket to the couch. I walked back into the room where Deidara was looking down, blushing slightly. I laughed again. "You can go to sleep whenever you want. I'm going to sleep now, so you should to." Deidara nodded slightly and sat on the bed. I opened a cabinet drawer and retrieved one of my t-shirts and a pair of old sweatpants. "Change into these. Goodnight," I said, handing the clothes to a flustered Deidara and exiting the room, shutting the door. 

After getting comfortable on the couch, I began dozing off when I heard shuffling in my room. I sighed and turned over, closing my eyes again. I heard the shuffling again, so I stood up and lightly knocked on the door. I opened it, and Deidara was sitting on my bed with his legs crossed, in my over-sized clothes, and he was looking straight at me. 

"Deidara...?" I asked, surprised. He looked away. 

"I can't sleep," he said, emotionless. I sighed. 

"Okay. Come on, then," I said, walking out of the bedroom. I heard him get off the bed and follow me to the kitchen. I poured two cups of water and he sat down at the table. I sat down next to him and handed him a cup. He took a sip and set it down in front of him. "So, any reason you can't sleep?" I asked. He shrugged. 

"I don't know, I just... I don't feel tired. But, then I do feel really tired... But I can't sleep," he said, laughing a little and shaking his head. I chuckled. 

"Yeah, I get it. Well, there isn't really anything I can do," I sighed. I leaned over to him and lifted his chin with my finger. His eyes widened and his face turned red. 

"Y-You know people sleep faster if they are c-colder! So stop doing that," he said, pulling away. I laughed. 

"Oh? So I'm making you hot?" I teased. His cheeks turned redder and his eyes wider. He looked away and shook his head. 

"Whatever," he mumbled. I laughed and stood up. 

"Well try going to sleep again," I said. "And if you can't, then I'll go in and help you fall asleep," I said, winking. He blushed and stood up. 

"I wouldn't let you do that," he said leaving the room. I chuckled to myself and entered the living room, laying back down on the bed.

---------------------------------------------------

Deidara's P.O.V

I woke up in the unfamiliar bed and looked around. Blank white walls, empty shelves, and boxes surrounded me. I sat up and got out of bed, exiting the room and seeing a sleeping Tobi on the couch. He didn't have his mask on, and his soft-looking face glowed in the low sunlight. 

I continued looking at him for a few minutes, staring at his long lashes and his chest moving up and down with every steady breath he took. I looked away, my face hot, and went into the kitchen. I grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and went back into the living room. Tobi was sitting up on the couch, his hair slightly messy. 

I stared at his sleepy face until he laughed. 

"I can practically feel the holes your staring into me," he said, standing up and rubbing his shoulder. I looked down. 

"Sorry," I said. He looked at me. 

"For staring at me?" he asked, confused. 

"Yeah, and for making you sleep on the couch. It looks like you slept uncomfortably," I replied. He dropped his hand from his shoulder and laughed. 

"No, I slept like a baby. And you?" he asked, reaching for his mask that was still on the floor. I frowned. 

"Fine, but... Why are you getting your mask? It's Saturday," I commented, watching as he put his mask on. 

"We're going on a date," he responded proudly. 

--------------------------------------

Yeah so this was a really real shorty because like I said I've been working on this for a while and I still have no idea what to do. 

And yeah, I'll try to update again tomorrow if my writers block is cleared lol