Chapter 3

----------------------------

"Hm? What is it Sakura? Oh no, you're still mad at me, are you?" I asked, looking at her red face. She stopped walking and looked away.

"W-well, not really. I mean, uh... Well, me and my friends Hinata and Ino are going out together on Saturday, and..." her voice trailed off and I smirked. 

"Oh, do I get an invite?" I asked. "Yay! An invite from Sakura-chan! I get to go out with Sakura-chan!" I exclaimed, dancing around her. 

"Sh-shut it!" she stuttered. Then Deidara, who was strangely still standing besides me, snickered. 

"Geez, you're as bad as Hinata," he exclaimed. Sakura frowned, giving him a death glare. I didn't know if it was because he was insulting her friend or because she was offended on being compared to her. 

I gasped. "Ooh, can Deidara come tooo?" I asked. Sakura sighed. 

"But Tobi, Deidara is a jerk!" she whined. Deidara scoffed and looked away, crossing his arms over his chest. 

"Yeah but Sakura, Deidara is my friend!" I replied. 

"No I'm not," he said, just as Sakura answered. 

"Fine, if you really want him to come." Deidara frowned. 

"What if I don't want to go?" he asked. I looked at him. 

"Aw why not? It'll be fun!" Deidara looked away. "Okay! So where will we all meet?" I asked, turning to Sakura. 

"Tobi, you just moved into town, right?" Sakura asked. 

"Yeah."

"So maybe we could meet up at your place, if you don't mind, so we won't have to deal with a lost Tobi, yeah?"

I stopped to think about it for a minute. Well, what was the harm in having them at my house. Okay, sure. 

"Sounds like a deal," I replied. 

---------------------------

The rest of the week flew by, more mean Deidara, loud Naruto, and sweet Sakura. 

Saturday was here before I knew it, and I was waking up, startled by my alarm clock. We had agreed to meet up at 1 p.m, and I looked at the clock. It said 12:30, which was ed. How did I oversleep?

Usually I wake up really early on weekends, so I was confused why the alarm didn't wake me up on the first try. Well, at least it woke up in the first place, and thankfully I'm stupid enough to forget to turn off the alarm or who knew what would happen and how much of a beating I would get. 

I stood up and sighed, walking to the bathroom. I turned on the shower. 

(Special) Deidara's P.O.V

I woke up way too early, so when I finished getting ready and getting my hair perfect, I decided it wouldn't hurt to show up at Tobi's sooner than the others. The day before, we walked him home so we could know where he lived. I set out walking, and arrived at Tobi's apartment in about ten minutes. 

I entered the apartment complex and looked around. What number was his apartment again?

27. 

I walked up and down the long corridors until I spotted 27. I knocked on the door loudly. I heard nothing, no sound at all coming from the apartment. Maybe the walls were thick. Or maybe the idiot was asleep. 

I knocked again after a few minutes, louder. When a bit more time passed I began getting a bit mad. I knocked again and again, but he didn't answer. Maybe he actually was asleep. If he was, he better get ready for Sakura. 

Well, I guess I could help him. I tried the doorknob, and it opened. Well, shouldn't be a surprise that he forgot to lock his door. 

I sighed and entered the apartment, looking around. The walls were plain white and empty. There were a lot of boxes, and only a bit of furniture gathered around in the place. I walked up to a door that must have been his bedroom. I hesitated before turning the doorknob and opening the door. 

What I saw when the door opened made my heart skip a beat. 

Standing in front of me was someone I didn't recognize. His back was facing me, and water droplets rolled off his body. 

"T-Tobi?" I asked, stuttering a little. The figure turned around, and I saw a man who must have been a model. 

He was very attractive, and very not Tobi. I never imagined Tobi looking like that, and I never would, never in a million years. 

My eyes moved down his rather fit body. He was shirtless, and he only had on boxers which rode low on his hips. 

I quickly looked back up and saw the guy staring at me, wide-eyed. 

"I... Sorry, I'll go wait outside the apartment," I said, blushing slightly and exiting the room and apartment. 

Back To Tobi

My eyes widened as I looked at Deidara, who began blushing. I could have said something, but Deidara would tell right away that it was me. So I stayed silent. 

He apologized and exited the apartment, but all that registered in my head was his red face and his bright blue eyes looking at me. My heartbeat sped up, and I could hear Deidara close the front door. 

What just happened? 

---------------------------

>////< 

Sort of embarrassed now xD