Chapter Forty One - Decisions, decisions

• Dedicated to To everyone who has been waiting so long! Thank you!

"Stop." I whisper. He's half way through the spell. "Stop!" I shout at him.

He looks up. "What? Little girl has something to hide?" He chuckles. "That's the whole idea sweety."

"No." I say. "Its not that." I pause, searching for something to say as I try to breath. Try to keep calm. "I have got something to hide. From you. Just one thing. But if you know about it, you'll hate me forever. Please, Dean. Don't do this. You'd get hurt."

"What? By you?" Dean replies sarcastically. "You don't scare me."

"I don't think she's on about that, Dean." Sam mutters. Dean turns to look at him.

"What? You know what she's hiding?" Dean accuses

"No... uh... I mean. I might." He looks at me. "Is it about your past, the one that I know, or something new?"

I look at him, mentally rolling my eyes. "No. Its something new. Something that neither of you want to know. Please Dean, please. Don't make me tell you." He looks at me, then looks back at Sam. "Knowing things can be dangerous."

Dean looks back at me. "Dangerous, eh? You want to talk to us about danger? We've been through more crap than you-"

"No, you so haven't, Dean."

"Yes." He chuckles, "We have." Dean looks down. "I'm doing the spell, whether you like it, or not, Louise." He continues speaking in Latin.

"Dean." I say, but he continues. "Dean, everyone has something to hide. Not just you." I say, pointedly. His face drops, most likely thinking I know something about him that Sam and Bobby don't know.

"What did you say?" He locks eyes with me. I answer just after he finishes his question.

"You heard me." If I play along, and he really does have something to hide, then I might get out of here. I glance around, timidly, "I know something about you that Sam and Bobby don't know. Do you really want me to tell you in the spell?"

"What?" Sam and Bobby say at the exact same time.

"Nothing." Dean says, looking to the side a little

"Dean, what is it?" Sam asks, staring at him.

"Again, Dean. You want me to tell them?" I say, giving him a half smile.

"You don't even know anything." Dean says, glancing up at me.

"Are you sure about that? Are you willing to bet on it?" I smile. "Do the spell if your that sure."

Dean glances at Sam and Bobby, then back to me. He glares a little, then slams the book, and walks out of the room. We all stare after him, then Bobby turns to me. "What's the dirt? What you got on him."

I role my eyes, knowing I cant tell them just yet, even though I think I'd trust them with my life. "Not telling. Can I get out of the bathroom now?"

Sam and Bobby look at each other, then look back at me. "Fine. Get out of here." Sam mutters. I sigh in relief, and walk out of the room. Sam whispers for me to be on MSN in an hour when I go past him. I nod, and run out of the house. I hear Dean in the study room, grumbling to himself, annoyed.

------------------------

I go into a café, looking around the almost deserted scene. Smiling at the last time I was here with Chuck, I go up to the bar, and order a hot chocolate. I sit there for fifteen minute, sipping it, and tasting the minty flavour and the amazing soothing feel it gives my body. The relaxation of it shows me in delight, and I take the cup to a seat with a table, like the one that I first met Sam and Dean in, and I relax into the fluffy seat. For some reason, its more comfy than the usual, normal, café places. I sigh, just stopping, like time itself has stopped. Its the first time I've felt like this since all of this happened.

"Hey Louise." A man's voice says, snapping me out of the trance of the tranquil feeling that I've been in fore more than half an hour. I look up at him, and immediately recognise him. He's that dude from the bathroom. When I was in there with Chuck. The memory of being in the guys bathroom makes me shiver, but then I also get a real look at him.

"Hi... Bath?" I cant remember his name.

He chuckles, such a familiar chuckle, "Bath? Its Balthazar" He smiles, and sits opposite me. "Last time I saw you, you were just coming out of the men's."

I feel my cheeks go red with embarrassment. "Dude, you don't know why I was in there, so you haven't got any right to judge."

"I'm not judging." Then I remember. He said he was an angel, but I didn't make the connection. Why is my stupid brain... I mentally role my eyes, and gape at him for a second. He looks at me funny, and I close my mouth. Balthazar? I remember him from my dream that I had. The one where I had to get Gabriel back, because we wasn't supposed to be with the other angels. The one where the person sitting in front of me, was. I gasp, and stand up. Maybe the relaxing finally got my head in order. "What's wrong?" He asks, glancing around.

"Um..." I ponder on whether or not to tell him. "Uh... you said you were an angel, right?"

He chuckles, "I was just joking..."

"No. You weren't. Were you?" I demand. "I know you." I say.

His face drops a little, and he looks down and back up, almost shaking his head. "Louise, you don't know me." He says.

"Yes, I do." I say, rolling my eyes. "You were there when-"

"Louise?" I hear a voice behind me, and I glance back. I almost faint in shock as I see Crowley coming up, smiling, and sitting where I was. I stare at them both in momentarily shock as they glance at one another. "Hello, Balthazar. Long time no see" Crowley says. "Now, are you going to help us get her bro back in the hole?" He smiles, and leans back.

Balthazar glances at me, and then back at Crowley, sighing. "Seriously? I didn't want her to know-"

"So? You willing to help her or not?"

Balthazar sits back, glancing at me. "Fine, Louise. I do know you. You know me. We hated each other back when you were Aria. Happy? Now," He turns back to Crowley. "Yes, I will help... it just depends on what your plan is."

Crowley chuckles, as I'm just... there. Like a ghost. Not moving, not speaking, not thinking anything apart from 'He might know me more than I know myself.'. It wasn't such a big surprise with Sam, because my brother was in him and he could pick up memories, but with this familiar stranger that I know, and don't know? Its just unreal.

I shake my head, listening to them talk. Crowley's telling Balthazar what the deal that me and him talked about, but I never actually agreed to. Balthazar nods his head, and replies with: "Well, I could get that particular vessel here. If you really want, but its all up to Louise here."

They both look at me, expectantly. As if I'm about to make the deal of the century. Actually, I think it might be. I sigh, looking around. "I'm still unsure..."

Crowley groans in response. "Look, Arrie, if you really want Sam and Dean to basically die, as well as nearly all of the people in the God-damn world, then say no. I don't have time for your time wasting decisions. Say yes or no already."

I stare at him, then at Balthazar, who is just leaning back and letting me make the decision on my own. Without pushing me. That leaves me to wonder why he's helping us. If we basically hated each other, then why is he here now? If he took the piss out of me in Heaven, then why is he here to help me? These questions and many more goes through my head in a space of a second, and I know what to do. "Fine." I mutter. "Yes."

-----------------------------

Hey people! Sorry it took so long to upload! I had a kind of weird case of writers block, but I think I'm over it.... =) Enjoy the chapter that you've been waiting so long for! Hopefully my stupid brain will finally get the next one up soon! =) xxxx