Chapter Nine - Overview of the next ten days

• Dedicated to Lucifer =)

Hi people! this chapter is just to let you know what happened in between times. Aka, this is ten days later, but its just letting you know what happened. Its the list of episodes with description with them. Louise, in this story, is there all the while, although she's not mentioned in these. I just copied and pasted these so you could know what happened, and where the story is now.  I'll upload the next chapter soon :) xx

Season 5, Episode 1: Sympathy for the Devil

 In the aftermath of the Devil rising, Sam and Dean are whisked away and they are given a message from Chuck Shurley that Castiel is dead and that Luficer walks the Earth. As a result, Sam and Dean turn to Bobby for help to find a mystical weapon, called Michael's Sword. This will enable them to find the Devil before he takes on a new form to bring the slow end of the world. But the Winchester brothers are pitted against the archangel Zachariah who has plans for Dean, as well as more demons. Sam and Dean recognise a demon, Meg, who has returned from Hell.  

Season 5, Episode 2: Good God, Y'All

An old friend of Bobby's calls, panicked about demons attacking his town. Sam and Dean arrive and everything appears exactly as they had expected. As time progresses they realize there is more than they bargained for.  

Season 5, Episode 3: Free to Be You and Me

Not sure he trusts himself, Sam decides to give up hunting and goes off on his own. But that night, a late-night visitor tells Sam that he won't let him off the hook that easily. Dean, intent on stopping the Apocalypse, continues hunting on his own and teams up with Castiel to find the Archangel Raphael since Castiel believes Raphael knows the location of God's vessel on Earth.  

Season 5, Episode 4: The End

Dean awakens five years in the future in an abandoned city and is attacked by humans infected with a demonic virus that makes them mindless, flesh-eating zombies. Zachariah soon appears and explains to Dean that the world he sees is the result of his refusal to help the angels fight Lucifer. 

Season 5, Episode 5: Fallen Idols

Sam and Dean decide to start hunting together again and their first case leads them to a small town whose inhabitants are being killed by famous dead icons like Abraham Lincoln and James Dean, etc. Once they discover Paris Hilton has been involved in demonic crimes too, they don't know what to believe anymore.

Season 5, Episode 6: I Believe the Children Are Our Future

Sam and Dean investigate a series of odd murders that strangely resemble fairy tales and urban legends. The brothers track down an 11-year-old boy named Jesse, and realize that whatever Jesse believes is coming true. Castiel appears again and tells Sam and Dean that Jesse is a serious threat and needs to be eliminated which deeply disturbers and divides them since it is against the Winchester brother's custom of killing a human.  

Season 5, Episode 7: The Curious Case of Dean Winchester

Sam and Dean discover that a witch is running a high-stakes poker game where the currency is life years vs. money. Bobby sees the game as a chance to get out of the wheelchair and bets 25 years, but loses. As Bobby begins to age rapidly, Dean steps in to save him but also ends up turning into an old man, leaving Sam holding the only hopes for their survival.