Chapter Four - Hotel

We walk out of the shop, Dean and Sam beside me. They go around me to their car, which I still love, and lean on it.

"Well, what we going to do?" I say, awkwardly. I look at them both, as they exchange glances.

"Where you staying?" Dean asks, curiously.

"The McOwens hotel on the outside of town." I reply, "You?" 

"Elliots. Room Six" Sam says. "Why don't we meet up later?" He takes out his mobile phone, and throws it to me. "Here, you'll get a call of this if we need you. See you later?" 

"But... you just gave me a phone..." I look at him, surprised, looking at him as if he just grew an extra head.

"I wouldn't worry about it." Dean says, as he turns and steps into his car, "He's got five more." Smiling, Sam goes around the other end, and gets in the passenger seat. I gape after them, surprised and confused at them. As they drive off, I walk onto the road, looking both ways, then at my car, realising that it looks pathetic compared to Sam and Dean's. I sigh, and get in, hoping that one day they might trust me enough to drive it.

I arrive back at the hotel, looking around. It's practically empty. In the streets, its very busy. So much so that a clever mind is needed to not bump into everyone. Yet inside the building, there isn't a single person. Not even on the reception desk. I immediately place my hand on my side, ready to pull out the gun. My other hand falls to my other side, ready to pull out my knife too. There was bound to be something wrong here. I slowly walk up the narrow staircase. The floorboards creak underneath my weight ...never a good sign. I stop at the corner, and peak around it. My eyes lay upon two people, a man and a woman. Talking. Outside my room. The chubby woman has dark, black hair with red highlights in, and the skinny man has brown, long hair. I try to glimpse at their eyes, to be sure that they aren't demons. Their eyes weren't black at all. I relax a little, but I still stay alert, as I turn the corner and walk down to them. 

As I walk down the corridor, I hear them talking. I stop, suddenly, as they turn around to face the other end of the corridor, not seeing me. I decide to stay here for a minute, and see what they are saying.

"We need to find the girl." The man says, staring at the woman, in disbelief.

"We're not the only ones out there looking for her. Plus, she's a hunter as well as--"

"It doesn't matter. We at least have to try." The man interrupts her. "And what if he kills us. For not at least finding her and keeping an eye on her." She looks him up and down in disgust. "The Winchesters are in town, and if she's here, then we have got to stop her from finding them" The man practically shouts. Then I remember that he was the care taker, and she was the receptionist. I gasp, then smack my hand over my mouth.

'Shit.'

They look at me, staring right into my soul, and it was only then I know that I was right the first time. They are demons. I step backwards a little, pulling out my gun and aiming it at them. Their eyes turn black immediately, as they watching me. The woman takes one step forward. Too close. I shoot her right in her forehead, and she drops on the floor. As soon as i see the pitch black smoke retreating out of her body, the man runs towards me. His futile attempt is amazingly stupid. I shoot him in the head, and let him drop to the floor right in front of me. The black smoke quickly goes out of the man. I don't move, except to look to around the corridor. I casually take a step forward, and then run into my room, my gun still held up, in case there is more. My room is demonless, and I quickly run to the bed, and pick my suitcase up from underneath it. It has guns, clothes and everything I need inside. I run back out again, clutching my suitcase. I come to a stop, looking upon the human bodies.

An hour later, I pull up in my car, outside another hotel, carefully recalling what I just did. I took the bodies to the garden, and burnt them, leaving minim evidence. I then wiped the memory of the cameras in the hotel. I sigh, wondering what they meant...

I quickly stop thinking about it. I don't want to know what those demons were on about. I don't want anything to do with them. But they knew that the Winchesters are in town...

I look at my bag on the passenger seat. I glance around the street, and get out of the car, heading towards the room where Sam and Dean are staying. 

I knock on the door, wait a second, and knock on it again. I glance around, as the door opens. It reveals Dean, who chuckles, saying; "Look what the cat dragged in."

I roll my eyes, appearing as though I'm annoyed, but really, I'm thankful for his humor. I haven't had to do what I just did in a while, so I'm glad to have somewhere to go to. I step in, across the salt line they put down. I look to Sam, who is an the table, near the window, with his laptop. 

I laugh, "Looks like you found your laptop." i say, glancing at him, as I sit down on the bed, my suitcase close at hand.

"Yeah." was all i got in reply, his eyes still lock on the screen, and he's typing away. 

I roll my eyes again, annoyed at the lack of attention my presence has on them. Dean sits down across from Sam, asking him questions.

"Hey! I know you guys are busy. But-- I need to tell ya something!" I shout, butting in and making them jump.

"Christ, Louise. Don't need to shout." Dean snaps. I find it half amusing when i think about it.

Sam roles his eyes at Dean, then says "What do you want to tell us?"

I tell them what happened at the hotel.