Chapter Thirty Eight - Cheesecake?

A/N - Sorry! I just couldn't help it with the title! =) Enjoy!!

-------------------------------------------------

I open the door, causing Alex and Lucifer to look up as it creeks. They're faces are in a state of confusion as I freeze. I role my eyes, and open the door all the way, stand up straight, and putting a hand on my right hip. "Hi. Stop staring at me." I glare at them, playfully.

Alex just looks away, while Lucifer roles his eyes, and gets up, facing me. I mirror his position, walking straight up to where I'm a metre away from him, sighing. He looks at me, then says: "Who wouldn't stare at you?" He smiles. I look away, remembering what I'm going to do. I role my eyes a little, and decide to play happy families with him, even though our family is anything but happy.

"People who cant see." I reply to his tease, chuckling. I move and sit in his place, grabbing his drink from off the side. 

He turns and gives me a look. "Really?"

"Yup, really." I reply, taking a drink and looking down at the newspaper he was reading. Looks like more freak weather around here. I glance up at him, just in time to see him exchange a look with Alex. "Dude... don't you two know how to talk to each other?" I glance between them.

"Of course we do." Alex mutters, looking at the kitchen. Lucifer just looks at him, then back at me.

"What are you two talking about anyway? Its like you've... I don't know, keeping me from something?" I say, watching Lucifer's reaction.

He just looks at me. "There's some things that I don't think you could handle just yet." He says, watching me. 

"Yeah. Right. That's totally an excuse." I mutter, rolling my eyes a little.

"You're not fully Aria yet, Louise." He says. "You don't know anything about who you were. Until you do know, you're just..."

"Not evil?" I substitute in.

He roles his eyes frustrated. "Not exactly how I was going to put it, but yes." He says.

I glare at him, standing back up. "Weather or not I'm good or evil, I'm still your sister, Lucifer. And I know you know that. I can handle just about anything right now. I think all the shock over these past few weeks have prepared me for that." I snap, giving him a dirty look and going into the fridge, getting out a cheesecake. 

He sits back on the chair, shaking his head. I don't think he knows what to say to that. I smile a little, and eat my cheesecake. 

------

I go outside, looking up for the first time since I met Sam and Dean. I smile, watching the birds make their way to their nests. I watch as the white, fluffy clouds drift off into other area's, and how the blue sky is dominant of all of the wonder. I look down, feeling a little dizzy, and I get on a bus. I think I lost my car somewhere in between Lucifer Rising and seeing Chuck chuckles for the first time. I smile a little, knowing that it doesn't matter in the slightest where it is, I'll still find it.

I get off the bus near Bobby's and walk the rest of the way. As soon as I'm outside his house, however, I see Dean and Sam walking out, with Bobby trailing. I quickly hide behind a car, watching just in earshot, so I can hear what they're saying.

"So, how exactly do you propose we do that?" Dean asks, glaring at Bobby.

"Well, I'll do some look-up, but I don't think I'll find anything." He replies. 

"Okay. That's fine, Bobby, thanks." Sam says, glancing at Dean, who was just about to say something. They both nod, Dean muttering a thanks, and they go in their car, driving it away.

Bobby sighs, shaking his head, and going back in the house. 'He wouldn't hurt me... would he?' I think, as he's just on the porch. I stand up straight, watching him. I walk towards his stairs, just as he's about to turn and close the door. When he catches sight of me, his mouth drops open. "What the hell you doing here, girl?" He exclaims, opening the door as wide as it can go, staring at me.

I look down, and then back up, feeling suddenly shy. "I just want to be somewhere where I don't have to act as if I'm evil all the time." I glance to the side and back at him. "I was hoping this would be the right place for that." 

He gawps at me, and then hesitates a little. He finally roles his eyes, and nods. "Okay. Just get in here." He mutters, going inside and leaving the door open for me. I quickly run up the steps, going in and closing the door behind me.

Inside, I see all the books on the floor, and a person that's in a devils trap. I immediately know that they've been exercising demons. I role my eyes a little, slightly surprised that they've gone back to hunting them. After all, my brother's still here. Still alive. Still kicking. I look away, as Bobby goes towards her, and unties it, carrying it out of the door. He tells me to make myself at home when he goes past me. 

When I'm left alone in the room, however, I look around, glancing at some of the pictures around. I see one with Bobby and a woman. I smile at the thought him having a family. Then when I look at the next one, my mood decreases rapidly; its a picture of a gravestone with the name: Karen Singer. I sigh, moving away from the photo's, and looking at the random books on the floor. One of them is about the archangels. I mentally role my eyes, as I pick it up, and flick through it. I come across Michael, Lucifer, and Gabriel in one picture. I smile at them all together. This was probably when they were all happy. I smile a little, then realise that I'm not mentioned in anything to do with religion. Maybe its best that way. I flick over onto the next page. My heart rate increases wildly at seeing Michael cast Lucifer down to hell. I really don't like irony. I close the book with a thud, releasing all of my anger. It was so strong tat it puffed up dust, only for me to sneeze on it as I hear Bobby coming in from behind me. As I finish coughing my guts out, I turn to him. He's looking at me as if I'm crazy. This, however, only causes me to laugh. Only glancing up at him when he says: "Calm it girl. You're going to need your guts for what I'm about to tell you I look at him seriously, then decide to sit down, as I'm not going to stop laughing/coughing any time soon.

Ten minute later, I'm ready to hear what he's about to say. He sighs, looking at me, then looking away. "The boys think you're a threat." He smiles sympathetically. "They're trying to find a way to kill you while hunting a demon." I gape at him. Yes I expected that from Dean, but Sam? Maybe he's making up understanding me after all. I mean, hello! Anyone who knows even a little bit of what I've done, should know enough to hate me. Hell, I've even killed a teenager and a little girl over the short amount of time I've had with Lucifer as me. I'm surprised Bobby's even telling me this stuff! Well, at least he doesn't know any of that.

I try to relax a little, and act as if I didn't just rant about that in my head, as I look at Bobby, meeting his eyes. "Thank you." I say, getting up. I needed to get out of here, at least to be alone. "Do you mind if I wash here?" 

He looks at me, then sighs. "Suppose." 

I mutter a thanks, then I find my way to the bathroom. As soon as I close the door, I start releasing all of my emotions out. Something that I've needed to do in a long time. I spend at least half an hour in here... before I hear Sam and Dean's car outside.