Chapter Thirty Three - Instant Messaging

A/N. - warning. There is a dirty joke in here! Enjoy anyway! =)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

'New Message Received.'

I sigh, turning off my sound when Lucifer and Alex look at me.

"Who's that?" Lucifer asks, watching me from his armchair. Alex sits up, taking notice too.

I look at the both in turn. "Ivy." I mutter. Their gaze is in question. I role my eyes, "She's an amazing writer somewhere here, in America, and she writes on this website called Wattpad." 

"Sounds interesting." Lucifer says, then exchanges a look with Alex. 

I open the message to Sam again. I mentally role my eyes. This is starting to get on my nerves. 

Louise.

Listen, please here me out. I don't have much time on the laptop before Dean comes and-

Okay you little bitch, you message my brother again and you'll have me to de- 

regaoegueagoeaogaengje\iorijrae\[#w'az/ljsza #\w[= ]-0853t=q0#a@PKOSjnw#a[\eko'gi

gije

Ignore Dean. I got to go. PLEASE MESSAGE ME BACK

-Sam (IGNORE DEAN)

I laugh out loud, causing Lucifer and Alex to look at me again. "Okay. What did you do?" Alex asks, rolling his eyes.

"No-th-ing." I gasp between laughs. "Its just Ivy going on about Final Fantasy again. She's obsessed with it. Hey Lulu? If you get to destroy the world, can you spare Ivy and Final Fantasy games?" I ask, laughing.

Lucifer just looks at me. "Sure sister. I'll just go and save that cockroach in the wall too that you've grown to love." 

I sigh. "I'm serious, Lucifer. Please?" The funny thing is, I'm actually serious. I do have a friend in America called Ivy who's obsessed with Final Fantasy. I just haven't talked to her since I met Sam and Dean in that café.

He stands up, "Fine." He goes over, and whispers in Alex's ear, before going out of the door.

"What he say?" I snap, when the door closes.

"Nothing." Alex snaps back. "Whats wrong with you lately?" 

I look up at him. "Nothing." I mutter. "Bad dreams." He roles his eyes, and goes and dials something on the phone. "Pizza?" I ask.

"Yeah" He says, chuckling. "You got me into it."

I smile, then type a fast reply to Sam.

Sam

Okay. What do you want?

-Louise x

I'm just about to close the laptop, but another message pops up. I role my eyes again.

Louise

You have msn?

-Sam

I type a yes in reply, and soon we're both online on msn messenger. I sigh, glancing at Alex, before opening the messenger box.