Chapter Seven - Lucifer Rising

A/N! Hey people! sorry i haven't uploaded in a while. it was my weekend at my friends... with no internet. :'( anyway. This chapter is when Lucifer rises, obv cause of the title. Its kind of overcapping, with Louise in too obviouslly. She's wittnessing it all. Enjoy your trip down memory lane, cause most of it is what the characters actually say. All of it belongs to whoever wrote the script, i just added mine in =) enjoy! Lemmie know what you think! :) <3 xx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-->"Dean? Dean?" Bobby tries to get his attention. He stands, facing the window, silent. "You listen to a word I said?" 

"Yeah I heard." Dean replies. "I'm not calling him." 

I sigh, as Bobby says; "Don't make me get my gun, boy" Dean had been out for all of the night, and he had only came in half an hour ago. I had made him a cup of coffee, but he wouldnt take it...  he just stands there. Like he's paralized or something. 

"We are damn near kick off for Armageddon. Don't you think there's bigger fish at the moment?" He says, as i remember what Bobby had said to me. Sam walked out on him. Because of a girl. Because he thinks that with the help of this girl, he could stop Lucifer from rising. Dean obviously doesnt trust either of them at the moment.

"I know your pissed, and i'm not making apologies for what he's done. but he's your-"

"Blood? He's my blood? Was that what you were going to say?" 

I role my eyes, and step in, saying "He's your brother"

"-and he's drowning" Bobby carries on

"Bobby i tried to help him. i did." He pauses, and then glances between the two of us. "Look what happened"

"Then try again" I say.

He shakes his head and walks over past him, saying "Its too late"

"There's no such thing" Bobby says

"No. Damn it.... no. we gotta face the facts. Sam never wanted part of this family. He hated this life growing up. Ran away to Stanford the first chance he got. Now its like de-ja-vu all over again" He sits down on a sofa. "Well I am sick, and tired. of chasing him. Screw him. He can do what he wants"

"You don't mean that" I snap

"Yes i do." he looks at me, then at Bobby. "Bobby, Sam's gone. He's Gone. I'm not even sure he's still my brother anymore." He pauses, "He never was."

As i gape at him, Bobby stands up straight, turns towards his desk, and knocks everything off. Dean immediately looks up, surprised. My eyes locks on Bobby, even more suprised (and scared) than Dean. "You stupid, stupid son of a bitch!" Bobby stands right in front of him; Dean is now standing up. "Well Boo Hoo! I am so sorry your feelings are hurt, princess! Are you under the impression that families are supposed to make you feel good? Make you an apple pie maybe? They're supposed to make you feel miserable that's why they're family!

"I told him, you walk out that door, and don't come back. And he walked out anyway! That was his choice"

"You sound like a whiny brat, Dean" I say, watching him.

"Butt out Louise." 

"No. She's right" Dean goes past Bobby, back towards the window. "Actually no.... You sound like your dad" Bobby continues. "Well let me tell you something. Your dad was a coward." Dean turns around, facing him again. 

"My dad was a lot of things, Bobby... a coward?"

"He'd rather push Sam away then reach out to him. That don't strike me as brave. You are a better man than your daddy ever was. So you do both of us a favour. Don't be him" Dean turns around to the window. 'That got to him' I think, but when i look back to Bobby, i see Dean... not be there. I quickly look back. There is no sight of him. Bobby stands, swaying a little, thinking. Then shakes his head, and goes to sit down, muttering, "I don't even want to know" Taking a drink of his beer.