Chapter Forty Three - Another Visitor

I sigh, frustrated at myself, Crowley, Balthazar, Alex, Lucifer, Michael, Gabriel, Sam, Dean, Bobby, and every stinking else that I've met in my life, and the life I don't remember. Alone in the room, I slowly walk to the bed, loosing all hope of anything. 

"This is such a mess." I mutter to myself, sitting down on the bed, sinking down a little. "My family dying, going to hunt monsters in the dead of night, finding out about Sam and Dean, finding out about me, making a deal to stop my brother..." I close my eyes, and breath in and out. "God someone help me." I whisper, then lean back, relaxing a little, only to be forced to sit back up; a voice talks in the all so silent room.

"So, how are you, Louise?" A male voice asks. I immediately sit up, looking at where the male, posh, unique voice is coming from.

"Who are you?" I ask him. He has scruffy black hair, and he looks like a seventeen year old boy. Some how familiar. That's never a good sign... he's most likely someone from my past...

"My name is Jeremy." He bows slightly at me, and when he looks up at my face, I give him a weird look. "I take it you are not familiar with me."

"Actually... yes. You are familiar. I just don't know who you are." I shrug, glancing around casually.

He smiles a little. "I thought that would be the case." He walks a little towards me, and I step back, causing him to stop, chuckle a little, and look right into my eyes. "Trust me." He says. I immediately feel transfixed on him, the curious stranger in my room.

"Who are you." I repeat, trying to be more stern, but my voice ends up being shaky anyway.

He looks at me in a state of confusion. "I have just told you; my name is Jeremy."

"Thats your name, not who you are." I comment. He smiles, knowingly, and sits on my bed, looking up at me.

"It doesn't matter who I am, I am just here to help you. Now, From where you are now, I would follow on with banishing your brother to the cage, and trust Balthazar. During this, I would not let my guard down around Alex. That is my advice. You can choose to take it, or leave it. All I am saying is that it that you should not be with your brother. You are a different person, and you two are not suited to be around each other anymore."

I look at him, then look towards the door. Sighing, I glance back at him. "Get out of here. Whoever you are, just leave me alone. I don't want your advice, i just want to be left alone in this god forsaken world!" I pick up a pillow that's behind me, and throw it at Jeremy. 

He catches it, with one hand, and places it on my bed, standing up. "Okay, Louise. It is your decision. Good luck" He disappears.

I glance around the room, expecting another visitor after everyone I've met. When no one comes, I sigh, thinking about what Jeremy just said. He seems trustworthy, even though i don't really know him. I don't want to know him either. Maybe I'll take his advice..