Chapter Twenty - Castiel

I glance at Dean, who sits drinking a beer. I glance at Sam, who sits on his laptop. I glance at Bobby, who sits drinking a beer. I look at myself, who just sits there sitting and watching people drinking beer.  I sigh. We all hear the clock ticking away in the background. Its that quiet, its obvious that a flap of wings makes us all jump. Castiel stands there, watching us.

"Do you not do anything besides drinking, Dean?" He asks, looking straight ahead.

"Not particulary." Then a pause. "Actually. I do save peoples lives and occationally the world." He shrugs sitting back. Castiel shakes his head, hopelessly. 

"I was sarcastic." He comments.

"Sorry Cass but its kinda hard to tell." I say, looking at him. He looks at me, then at Sam, who nods his head. 

"Oh. I thought it would have been... 'funny'" I role my eyes at him,  smiling weakly. "I have just come to tell you to set aside your problems with Louise. She will help you as far as she can. Just do not take her to the 'showdown' area." Castiel says, glancing at all of us, who look up in shock.

"But Cass-"

"No. Dean. You are to trust her. Just do  not take her to where Michael and Lucifer are together." He says. Dean mumbles something. Castiel dissapears.

"Well, kid. Looks like your traveling down with us." Dean says, standing up.