Chapter Six - St. Mary's Convent... in Maryland?

--> "Highway to Hell!! I'm on the Highway to Hell!!" Screech's the radio from beside me. I jump, quickly grabbing my knife next to me, and fell off the bed, ready for anything. Then I hear two guys laugh, and recall the day before. I stand up, gaping at them.

"What the hell guys!" I shout at them, as they nearly fall on the floor. I drop the knife onto the side, and sit down on the bed. "You gave me a heart attack!" I say, a little more quietly. When they couldn't reply, I sigh, frustrated, and go and lock myself in the bathroom, so i could get a shower.

--> After the shower, i feel a little more better, but my heart is still pumping a thousand to the minute. I get dressed in a light blue shirt, and some jeans; they show off my curves. I look in the mirror, satisfied with my look. My medium length hair falls down to just past my shoulders. I sigh, and walk out of the bathroom, into the main room. Dean sits across from Sam, who sits on the computer. Its the same scene from yesterday, when I came in from after the attack in the hotel.

"Does your life live in that computer, Sam?" I ask, smirking

"Does your life involve falling off your bed ready for the Devil?" Dean replies. Sam gives him a look. As Dean looks away, he says "Bad joke, eh?" 

"Yup." Sam says, then types on his laptop again.

I role my eyes, and grab my bag. "Thanks for letting me stay, i appreciate it." I swing it over my shoulder, and make for the door. Dean jumps up and stops me -- he stands in between me and the door.

"Wait. Were you going?" He asks, or rather, demands.

"To find myself another hotel. Why?" I ask, curious at his sudden wanting me to stay. just yesterday, he didn't trust me. At all.

Sam stands up, joining Dean, as he continues. "No, no. we let you crash here, you've got to show us what you can do"

"Yeah, Castiel thinks that you can help." Sam says

I role my eyes again, and look at the two brothers. Then, giving up, i drop my bag back down and sigh. "Fine. Just for Cas, though. Not for you two."

"Great. We're officially caring for you" Dean says. "Now. Let me get a cheese burger." He heads out of the room. I hesitate, looking at Sam, but then follow, with him trailing closely behind.

--> We arrive at the café, the same one as yesterday, and look around. The same people was in it. Including the woman Dean swooned over yesterday. I go to where we sat, and then look out the window to where my car is. I reluctantly had to take it; they wouldn't let me go in their car for some reason. Sam called it, 'Dean's Baby'... so, it was a no go. 

As soon as Dean and Sam nearly sits down, Castiel appeared in front of me, across the table. I jump, almost cutting him with the knife i have in my hand. He looks at the knife, then looks at me, as i smile sheeply. He looks up at Sam and Dean, saying "I have news for you"

"Great. The kid almost cuts you with a knife and you have news for us." Dean says, sarcastically, but sits next to Cas, while Sam sits next to me. 

"They are on the last two seals." He says. I gape at him, then close my mouth, and glance at Sam and Dean, who are shocked. "I need you to go and stop Lilith from breaking the last seal. Now." 

"But what about the case we're on now?" I blurt out, without thinking.

"This is more important." Castiel says.

"The hell it is! They're kids Cas, we cant just leave them!" Dean says.

Castiel looks at him, "Its either the children in this town, or the children in this world Dean." He looks at me. "Be careful. Choose carefully." I look at him puzzled.

"What?" I say. He ignores me, and talks to Sam and Dean.

"Go to St Mary's Convent. In Maryland. Go there immediately. That is where Lucifer's Cage is." And with that, Castiel disappeared. I sigh. Sam phone rings, and as he checks it, he stands up. 

"Give me a minute" Sam says, then turns to Dean. "Call Bobby. If you want this case sorting, he'd know someone around here that can handle it." He turns and walks out of the building.

I don't question when he pulls his phone out to ring Bobby.

--> Twenty minutes later, Dean puts the phone down, suddenly standing up. "What's wrong?" I ask, looking at him.

"Where's Sammy?" Was all i got in response. I gasp; i had forgotten about him, until now. Dean dials Sam's number, and curses when he doesn't pick up. "I have to go and get him. Go to this address, and tell him that you're with Castiel, Sammy, and me. Get him to ring my third phone to prove it." He says, giving me a piece of paper. He runs out of the café, leaving me alone. 

I sigh, glancing down at the piece of paper. It says:

bobby singer,

singer salvage yard,

Sioux falls

south Dakota

'Thats a half an hours drive from here' I think, and stand up, making my way out.

--> As i walk up the porch, i look around. I'm in an old, abandoned junk yard. I sigh, and knock on the door, waiting to meet the famous Bobby Singer that i've been hearing so much about; i heard Dean talking on the phone with him yesterday.

A good minute past, before the door finally swings open. It reveals a man, (about forty?) staring at me with a shotgun in his hand. "Whats your name?" He asks, straight away.

"Uh..." I mutter, self conscious. 'What a way to treat a guest'. "My name's Louise."

"Yeah? What did the boys do to you this morning?" Then i got it. He's trying to find out if I'm me. I chuckle, seeing the funny part now.

"They woke me up by putting the radio on loud, on 'Highway to Hell'. I jumped out of bed, with a knife in my hand." I smile at the thought of how it would have looked.

Bobby put his gun down, slightly smiling. He extends his hand to shake mine. I shake it, while he says: "My name's Bobby Singer. Get you ass in this house"