Chapter Sixteen - Hammer of the Gods

"Are you okay?" Gabriel asks me. "Not going to break down again?" 

"No. That was only once. And I was upset. Imagine if you just found out about that. Seriously? Look. I'm sorry. I just needed..." I pause, searching for the right word.

"Comfort?" He subs in. I smile weakly. "Louise, if I do what I do here, I might not make it back." 

I look at him. "He wont kill you." I say, shortly

"You don't know him. He will if he's forced." He pauses. "Aurelia, please take care of yourself." 

"Don't worry. I'll get over this. I'll figure out everything I don't know too, and I'll totally do something about this war thing that's going around." I say, reassuringly, although my insides are aching just thinking about Gabriel not getting back. 

"Just... make sure you choose a side. The one that you think is right. Not what Michael, or Lucifer think is right, what you think is right. Don't let anyone tell you what to do, or manipulate you." Gabriel says.

"You're on the human side, right?" I ask, looking at him.

He sighs, "Yes. I am." 

"Then I'm with you." I say, hugging him. He hugs me back, tight.

He pulls away from me "Right!" He says, making me jump. "Time to go!" He stands up, off the sofa we were sitting on in his apartment.

"Can i come?" I ask, locking eyes with his.

"No." He says. I sigh.

"Please Gabriel" 

"No."

"At least let me see him!" I almost shout. He looks at me. "look, i know the dangers and everything but please. Just once. I just want to see him" I pleaded. "He wont even know about me!"

He sighs. then looks at me. "Fine. But no clues.

"Okay." i say. 

He places a hand on my shoulder. "You ready sister?" 

I nod, preparing my belly. 

We land outside a double door, facing something called 'Elysian Fields Hotel'. Or something like that. Gabriel gives me a wink, and bursts through the double doors, revealing The Winchesters, and a group of people around a table.

"Cant we all just get along!?" Gabriel exclaims.

"Gabr-" Sam almost says, but gets cut off by him. I'm in the background. As i already guessed, i cant be seen by anyone except Gabriel. The same trick he pulled before. 

He tuts "Sam...Dean, Its always wrong place, worse time with you mutten heads, huh." I stay beside him, as the door closes.

"Loki." A man says on the table. Referring to Gabriel - who clearly doesn't want people to know about who he is.

"Bolder." Gabriel says, going forward, while i stay behind. "Good to see you too. I guess my invitation got lost in the mail."

"Why are you here?" Bolder says

"To talk about the elephant in the room." A chubby (really fat) coloured person starts to get up, but Gabriel says "Not you. The Apocalypse. We cant stop it gang. But first things first." he turns to me, Sam, and Dean. "The adults need to have a conversation. Catch ya later." His eyes flicker to meet mine, and he clicks his fingers.

I land in the warehouse. Looks like its popular between them Angels. I spend ten minutes there, before i get sapped back.