Chapter 32 (:

Okay people so I just realised that chapter 23 got deleted :/ So, what had basically happened in it was that Kaylie goes to this one of their cousin/really close family friend's house(her parents force her to) it really awkward, but then as soon as things start getting better, this guy (Justin Case, the cousin, yeah we thought that would be an awesome name for a character) starts showing her this video of two people putting a dog leash around a guy's neck and tugging and walking him around like a dog.

Things get weirder when Justin asks Kaylie to walk him around like a dog too because he wanted to know "how dogs feel". She does it for a bit and then gets totally creeped out when he asks her to pet him and feed him dog food.

She runs into the washroom and texts Zayn for help, he agrees readily and both plan to meet at the ice-cream parlor not so far away. Kaylie excuses herself telling her mom that its 'that time of the month' for her and that she needed to run to the chemist for her essentials. (imma put this in the beginning of chapter24) Also also, people.

I wrote this whole chapter in a rough notebook, I took that rough notebook to an assembly, thinking I would write the remaining two three paras in that time and surprise you guys with a quick update this time, but, well, Our stupid principal made a teacher take it away, and she's never returning it back. .__. Bitch. Anywho, sorry for this long thing, but it was important. K, now, read on.. xD

Nikita's POV~

I was sitting on the porch in front of my house, arms hugging my knees and my head resting on the both of them. My earplugs popped in my ears. Flo rida's 'Turn around' playing at full volume.

How I wish Tori was home instead of going on her 'double date' with Zoey and Louis. I felt so..

'Oh-oh baby want some more baby?'

Tired.

'I love the way you do it 'cause you do it so crazy'

Hungry.

'I'm countin' down so turn around. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1'

Bored.

'Mmm-Da Da; Mmm-Da Da; Mmm-Da Da; Oh Oh'

I felt a somebody sitting beside me.

No. No. No, No. No. Dont tell me this is who I think it is. Shit.

With a dreaded heart I looked up to see.. Yup, exactly that person.

"Harry." His name escaped my lips like a whisper, his green piercing eyes sending a shiver down my spine. I took out the earphones out my ears.

For the past two weeks, I had been ignoring him completely. Sitting across the class in all the classes we have together, talking to other people during our band practice and running away whenever and if, I saw him other than these two places.

Like that day, I was walking with Kaylie in the hallway and I saw this moving mop of curly hair with instantly triggered something in me and I suddenly turned around and walked away quick, leaving Kaylie all alone. She had realised my absence after a long time, and I got my share of abuses for that.

But the point isnt what happened earlier... okay, maybe it is, but the more important thing is now. And right now, he was sitting beside me on the porch, extremely close, so much so that I could feel the heat radiate through his body. The faint smell of his cologne, which I always loved, was noticeable. And oh, did I mention he was shirtless?

There was a silence. Not an awkward one, but a thought filled silence. Both of us had so much to say, yet we were tongue tied.

"What do you want?" I finally said, feeling a bit conscious about how he was just staring at my face.