Chapter 33

(Niall's POV)

The bell rang once more. Ugh! I didn't want to get up. But I had to. I mean it had been almost only 120 seconds back with Harry had suddenly stormed into the house and shut his door shut. What was he doing? Crying. Umm...I doubt, he is not really much of a cry baby. Then again, I dare not ask him what he was up to...just yet. His temper had gone UP since he entered the house. Just before closing the door he said a few unpleasant words (rather, shouted) and in the end said something about being a 'retard' and how much his life 'sucked' and how much he was to be held 'responsible' for it.

Anyway, so I got off my couch with a sigh, a packet of potato chips in my hands.

I opened the door.

And again, I was faced with the miracous beauty who makes my heart leap everytime I see her...Karmen.

She was soaking wet, her mascara streamingdown her cheeks and her blush totally smugged. Her hair, which only minutes ago had looked like those resembling to a 'princess' were now all scattered. Plus she was holding a...dog. A cute little fluffy thing, with big brown eyes. His white fur was also wet.

"Umm...well?" Is all I could muster, as I opened the door for her fully and got out of the way so she could make her way in the house.

"George saw a cat", she simply explained as she came in. I closed the door.

George? What the hell was she talking about?

George -- cat -- dog in Karmen's arms -- walk with 'George' -- "aww...George is so cute".

Oh my god.

Oh my god!

OH MY GOD!!!

It all made sense now!

A smile unvoluteerly made it's way to my lips.

"Umm...N-n-niall?" she stammered and then i yet again realized she was all dreanched.

"Oh...okay sorry. Do you like want to have a shower or something?", I offered. I mean it was only polite. And not that I really minded...

"Niall...I-I just want the keys", I stammered as I closed the door behind me. The wind flowing into the house really was not helping her condition.

And then, all of a sudden a thought occured to my mind, What if...

"I wish I could give you the keys", I said with an edge of 'oh-I'm-so-sorry' in my voice.

"W-wish?" she asked, looking quizzical.

"Well, Tanner just came over to get the keys." Lie.

"He's b-back", her eyes widened.

She began to open the door and hurry away but I stopped her just in time.

"Well....Nikita and Tanner have gone to the beach", I said, with as much conviction I could muster.

"And Soph-phie?" she asked. George make a little trembling noise in her arms as she coaxed him closed to her chest.

Aah, dang it, why couldn't I have been that close to her boobs.

I mentally slapped myself for even think that. Definately not very gentleman-like Niall, definately not.

"She went with them", I immediately replied, getting my eyes back to meet her eyes. Shite...I look at her chest and lust overcomes me, leading my little friend to get a little too excited, I look into her eyes, and an emotion I might just link to the L-word overcomes me, leading my heart to start beating faster than Usein Bolt.