Chapter 29

(Liam's POV)

T and I started making our way to T's car in the parking lot of the local clinic. It was almost eleven in the night and no drugstore was open so Tori had to go all the way to the 24-hour clinic. Damn the rehearsals which would make us sweat and stay back till late in the night. Shrita was really getting serious about this competition. First I wondered why she was given the responsibility of the assistant manager of the music department, considering she was a junior and not the most responsible person I've met. I guess I got my answer.

Anyway, we headed for her car. She had to get some...girly stuff (aka tampons. Awkward) and also her mother's iron tablets. I, being the awesome and sweet boyfriend I am, tagged along. She wasn't really keen on the idea, since she had to buy what she had to. Then again, seeing her squirm is completely hilarious. Plus I don't really get many chances to see her squirm or get all funny.

"Why would you park the car so far away?" I asked her, indicating to the fact that there were hardly any cars in the parking lot.

"Coz' i wanna walk with you, stupid" she flirtily smiled at me and took my hand in hers.

"Feisty..." I stated, "I likey" I bumped her shoulder with mine gently and she laughed. But suddenly her laugh changed into a weird expression I couldn't put my finger on.

"What?" I asked her and turned around to witness what had gotten her attention all of a sudden.

I just saw a guy making out with another guy. I didn't pay attention to their faces as I turned around again to look at T.

"Babe..." I looked at her, preparing my explaining voice, "They're gay. It's not a big deal."

"Umm..." she was now blushing furiously. Why the hell was she blushing now. Uh...girls. I don't get them.

"It's..." she tried to say.

"C'mon now" I pulled at her hand. Those two guys didn't require audience.

"Liam!" she finally hushed, "It's Tanner!"

"Tanner?" I turned around the third time in a minute. Jeez...it's like I'm playing merry go round with myself.

By now the other guy had held onto Tanner's butt like his life depended on it.

Oh damn...things were getting PG-13. They might hit R any time now.

I didn't say anything for a moment due to sheer shock. Then I tried to figure out who this other guy was.

Tanner was now rolled around so that the other dude was on top of him.

And the other guy was...Troy.

Troy! OMFG.

Troy.

Troy!

TROY!!!

"We gotta get out of here" I suddenly said and pulled onto Tori's arm.

"But-" she started to say.

"But nothing" I was too much in a state of shock. Tanner...I had my doubts. Sam had been crushing on him since forever and he totally ignored it. I, on the other hand, could clearly see it in her eyes. She tried to keep it subtle, and she pretty much achieved her goal but I, being the smartass I am could see it crystal clear. Then there is Karmen. I haven't talked to her much but I do know that she has gradually come develop a major crush on him. She, wasn't really that subtle though. Everyone knew it though I hope that the news doesn't reach Niall or he would be crushed. Afterall he's really sensitive on who he lets 'in'. thus, the reason he had never had a girlfriend, even though he could have one in a heartbeat, considering all the fame and major female fan following.