CHAPTER 31!

~Niall's POV~

I sat on the couch, with the T.V on, but engrossed deep in my thoughts.

Who. The. Hell. Is. This. Guy.

Uhh, George.

The name makes me want to punch a hole through the wall.

*FlashBack*

"And I was like aww..." Karmen said, " George can be such a cutie pie."

" That's really nice. I also want my own George!" Kaylie said. I passed a look towards Zayn. He seemed pretty comfortable with whole thing. Then again, I guess I get more jealous than others.

" I'm so happy George came along with me!" Karmen continued. Bleh!

And that is when I took an impulsive decision.

"Kar..." I said.

"Yeah...she looked at me from her plate of mashed potatoes. We were at our place, just by the way. After a hard day of practice.

" I want to meet George."

*FlashBack Over*

I was cut out of my thoughts by delicious smell of garlic and some spices cooking.

The smell so powerful, it dragged me to its source, the kitchen.

"Whats cookin', good lookin'?" I went up to Harry looking very determined as he read the instructions to make something, which seems to be our dinner.

"Nikita's Aunt's family recepie of Macoroni and cheese. Since she isnt talking to me, she hasnt invited us for dinner at her place and I really miss their Mac n Cheese."

"And you know that, how.. I mean, how do you know that what youre holding in your hand IS the actual recepie?"

"Because its from their secret recepie book." He replied like it was so very obvious.

"How do you know about that?" I tilted my head a bit to the right.

"I just do." He shrugged, not wanting to tell me any further details.

"Okay.. so how do you know its that exact recepie." I crossed my arms over my chest. He was hiding something.

"I tore the page from that book.." He said casually.

"You what?! When? How?" My eyebrows shot up.

"When I broke into their house day before yesterday.." he said, adding some liquid to the cooked spices.

I stared at him, and he gave me a short smile. I just shook my head and thought it was better to go upstairs and check out what Zayn was up to, since Louis was out with Zoey, Liam and Tori for their "double date".

Entering into the room I was in sight of a smiling Zayn, putting on his sneakers.

"Uhm, where are you going?" I asked, confused.

"Kaylie. She needs me." He said shortly before grabbing his wallet and making his way past me, the smell of his cologne almost pinching my nose. I turned around just in time to see him running down the stairs.

I sighed and headed downstairs as well, hearing the door bell ring. Zayn went to the door and greeted the person who rang the bell with a "Hey" and then muttered a "Sorry" and shouted out as loudly as he could, "HAAAARRYYY, NIALLLL. THE DOOOOR" and soon exited.

"Im coooking!" Harry shouted and I made my way to the door from off the bottom of the stairs, where I was sitting.

The door was half open and it was from a distance that I recognised the beautiful girl in front of me, my heart skipped a beat or two and I felt nervous. It was then that I'd remembered what I was wearing. My boxers, a white pain T-shirt and flip flops. Regret ran through my veins for about 2 seconds but then I forgot everything, coming face to face with her.