Chapter 12 - More like "Drummer GIRL" (PART 2)

~~NIKITA'S POV~~

"Uhhggg" I groaned in frustration, and entered the apartment. "How dare she- and they- and EVERYONE. GOD! I hate my life." I mumbled under my breath and took out all the curse words I knew.

The apartment was messy, more than usual, like, someone just had world war 3 around here or something.

"Hey!" Sam greeted, as I was the first one to enter,"Took you guys long enough! I was star-"I just pushed her away, and went in, ignoring her. Thats how annoyed I was.I went straight towards the corner of the living room, and plopped myself on the love seat, crossing my arms over my chest and frowning as my eyebrows involuntarily knitted together.

I heard them mumble something on the doorway and I just focused my eyes on the flower vase which really needed fresh water for the half dead flowers.

Raising my eyebrow, seeing Harry coming to me, I took out my phone and planted the earphones in both of my ears before pulling up my hood and pulling my legs up to my chest.

I swear to the love of his sweet curls, if he takes a step closer to me, I would kick him right in his family jewels with all the will and power I had.

He stopped in his tracks as he saw me giving him the best death glare I owned, and, shuffled back to the group awkwardly.'yeah you better walk away!' I thought to myself and focused on the song, trying to forget everything around me.

David Guetta's - Just One Last Time ft. Taped Rai playing and I soon found myself putting my heat down on my knees, getting lost into the song. I snuggled into my over-sized hoodie as my eyes started to feel drowsy.

~

I shifted uncomfortably as something poked my cheek, "Nikitaa?.." I heard a heavy Irish accent call out my name. "Go away!" I shouted as I buried my face inside the hood, feeling so cozy that I wanted to stay like that forever.

"AAAAAGGGHHHHH!!!" I heard a loud scream right in my ear. I startled me so much that I ended up bitch-slapping the person it belonged to, dragging both him and Niall with me on the ground.

Actually, this wasn't so bad either. Infact, it was much more comfortable than that black love-seat.

"Get. Off. Me." I heard Ryan choking under me, waking me up for the third time. I hate when people wake me up! I tried to ignore him.

"Please." Niall begged. But I didn't budge to my matresses' pleading. Wake me up? I sleep on you, I smirked.

I shrieked as I felt water on my head and trickle down my neck. "What the hell!?" I got up to meet Tanner's gaze.

"Tanner!!" I shouted and searched for my pillow, when I realised, 'Wait, this isnt my room.' I thought to myself 'Well, no shit! Sherlock!' my conscience thought back.

I looked at the other side to see everyone, staring at me,and found myself turning into a shade of deep crimson.When I looked, they resumed watching the match on TV, like nothing happened, all except one - Tori- she wasn't either looking at me or, paying attention to what was going on the TV, she just sat on the small dinner table and played with the salt and pepper bottles, shoving them from one hand to another.

Suddenly all the memories about today's events came rushing back and I felt the anger sweep into me once more.

"Good morning sleeping beauty." Zayn spoke up as he walked towards me, smiling. But I just gave him a dirty look and his smile faded. I was HIGHLY pissed at the boys for telling Shrita or anyone that I could play! I mean, how did they even come to know?!

"Why did you tell-" I started to ask them, but then changed my question. "How did you know that I could play?" I asked wiping the water on my neck, not looking at any one of them, once all the questions running through mind would be cleared I was definitely going to kill the person behind this all.