Chapter 07 - Bowling and bawling.

People, I suck at keeping names or titles, so please, go on tell me how stupid the chapter name is.:)

Chapter 7~

~~TORI'S POV~~

A week or so had passed since Nikki and I had discovered One Direction lived across the way. The first morning, I had forgotten, and went in my room with just a towel around me after a morning shower. All of a sudden, I looked up and there stood a very surprised Zayn. Needless to say that, since then, I was always careful to draw my blinds in the morning.

That weekend, I was working on some math stuff that I did outside of school, my hair in a messy bun, shouting expletives at the equation that didn't seem to want to go right when a knock sounded at my door.

Cursing even louder and more fluently, I threw my pencil down on the offending paper and stormed to the door. Pushing my glasses that I only wore at home up the bridge of my nose, I threw open the door.

"What?! Oh fudge." 

There on my step stood One Direction in all their glory, whilst I was a mess. Surprise registered as easily on my face as amusement did on theirs.

"Good morning, love!" Louis said chipperly.

"What the blazes are you doing here?" I asked gap-mouthed.

Louis tutted, "Now is that anyway to treat guests?"

"Guests? Lads, I haven't even invited you in!"

"And how would you invite us in then?" Louis retorted

"Well, I'd say, 'Would you like to come in?'"

"We'd love to!" exclaimed Louis, elbowing his way past me. The other lads followed, and I nearly threw up my hands... or threw a punch at one of their smug faces.

Rolling my eyes at them, I countered, "Well since you saw it fit to invite yourselves in, I trust you lads can entertain yourselves too."

Setting myself on the couch, I flipped the television on to a Friends rerun, and resumed my position with my equations and a pencil.

Soon I found the lads plopped down next to me, minus Niall.

"NIALL HORAN!" I called out. "IF YOU CLEAN MY FRIDGE OUT, I WILL PERSONALLY CASTRATE YOU, DO YOU UNDERSTAND? SAME GOES FOR MY PANTRY."

He came running into the room, no food in hand, faster than I could say, "Ballsless Niall".

The lads settled about, laughing at the show, whilst I got considerably more frustrated with the math problems.

Eventually, at a hilarious part, the lads were laughing loudly, and I cried out. "Sweet baby Jesus, you lads couldn't watch the telly at your own place?"

"Your couch is comfier." Zayn said offhandedly, focusing on the screen.

I snorted a bit, shaking my head as my eyes trained on the paper in the lap, "As if you couldn't afford one just like it, or better."

The boys were silent then, and I would've felt guilty if the equation wasn't giving me trouble.

"Oh damn the whole thing!" I cried out, erasing my whole problem from the beginning.

Soon, I felt someone lift my legs up and plop them into their lap. Looking up, I saw Liam sitting there with my legs across his lap, playing with a loose thread on my jeans.

"What are you doing, love?"

"Trigonometry." I said, waving the paper about like a flag. "Bloody functions refuse to work out, and I can't find the god forsaken domain."