**CONTEST**

Hey guys! We are having a really really REALLY huge contest. The future of the book (as well as the past) depends on it.

So...what's the first thing people notice in a book on wattpad.

1) Cover

2) Description

3) Cast (at times)

Hmm...what else?? Of course the TITLE dummy!!

Yes, we have decided to change the title of this story. The reasons are mainly:

(a) We need a more innovative title

(b) Almost our whole school knows about this story now

And...as stupid as it might seem, we cannot let everyone in our school reading this. Why, you ask? Well...it has some, let's say, awkward and embarrassing moments. For example, that part where I (Sam) go all crazy and drunk and make out with my teacher. Well...that might make me seem looney in real life, considering people will be like 'horny, much?' And just FYI...i am. Everyone is. Don't judge me okayyyy?
Lol jk.

Though really...why I wrote that part was to add some college air into the book. Because really, readers like stuff like this, and I like to fantasize about making out with Chace Crawford.

Well...this is not the only incident. Anyway, please DO co-operate with us.

Now...as for the competition...as you might all have understood, it is about coming up with an innovative title for this book. The rules are as follows:

· # It should not be longer than 6 words. Exceptions possible.

· # It should not contain swear words.

· # No derogatory terms should be used.

· # It should not contain the name of any particular character in the book.

· # It should be submitted by September 20'2013.

· # It should either be pm-ed on the account 'TEEwaitforitHEE' or any suggestion should be mentioned in the comments below.

Thanks all!! The prizes will include:

* A dedication.

* Proper feedback on any one of your stories (your choice).

* Votes on every chapter of that story.

* A follow ^.^

So...that's it, I guess.

Wish us luck for our exams.

Thanks (:

Cheers,

Shrita

P.S I know it's a little late to ask but what d'ya all think of the 'new' cover. I mean the cover was changed (and it will be changed again, considering the title change) but anyway, what do you think.

'