Chapter-28 cont...

CONTINUED...

(Nikita's POV)

"But-but-" Tanner tried to say.

"It's cool, bro. I love you" And to make my point I wrapped my arms around his neck in an awkward hug.

"But-" he again tried to say something.

"Shh" I patted his back as I hugged him tighter, "I'm here for you bro"

He needed to know that I, indeed was.

"But n-" he tried to utter something...yet again...but I was on a roll.

"No really I am. You don't need to worry about-"

"Nikita!" he shouted and pulled away. A few eyes looked our way.

"I am NOT gay" he shouted and this earned us more glances. Perfect.

"You don't need to hide it" I reassured him.

"Jesus Christ!" he muttered, though more to himself.

"Tanner...now you don't need to hide it anymore." I looked at him, empathetically.

"Nikita" he got up from his seat, "I am not gay. I'm into girls. Not dudes. I like chicks." he explained. Jeez...how moronic did he think I was. I knew the difference between homos and hetros.

And then it popped into my mind. A lightbulb switched 'ON' in my mind.

"Let's have a rapidfire then" I said.

"Are you out of your mind?"

"Someone scared the truth will come out?" I knew this would get to him.

"Fine!" he shouted. He was getting annoyed and I could clearly see that in his eyes. He sat down again in his respective seat, "Shoot" he stated.

"Favorite movie?"

"The Hunger Games"

"Favorite fruit"

"Pineapple"

"Favorite letter"

"Letter? That is a weir-"

"Laptop or desktop"

"Laptop" Now his volume was going up. Maybe because of confidence.

"iOS or Android?"

"iOS"

"Math or Music?"

"Music"

"Pizza or pasta?"

"Pasta"

"Kiss or hug"

"Kiss"

"Coke or water"

"Water"

"Chrome or Safari"

"Chrome" Volume going more up.

"English or Spanish"

"English"

"Do you want love or hate"

"Love"

"Smooch a girl or boy"

"Girl"

Oh jeez. But this wasn't over yet!

"Person who you adore"

"You" Volume loud enough for people to start turning there heads towards us.

"Person you think is a bitch"

"Rose I think"

"Person who you find hot"

"Megan Fox"

Okay...now Megan Fox is a chick. Well...he had passed to tests but the most crucial one was left.

"Person who you find cute"

"Niall" Volume so loud the waitress was heading towards us.

Jeez...what?!

"Person who you'd take a bullet for"

"Aunt Sophie" I had to be fast for the finale question.

Aww...

"Person who you are in love with"

"Samara"

(Sam's POV)

"Person who you find hot"

Tanner and Nikita had been playing a game. They were SO entertaining that Ryan and I eliminated our chatting and payed attention to them after Tanner announced to the whole world that he was straight. Awk-ward.

"Megan Fox" he said. Typical guy reply. By the way he really needed to lower his volume.

"Ma'am your food is here" the waitress said.

I got up along with Ryan. This game was going to go on forever. We had to leave.

As we got to the door they were on the question where who Tanner would take a bullet for.

The last words I heard were 'Aunt Sophie' before exiting.

_________________________

Heyy guys. Shrita here. So yeah yeah...I know I suck but hey, I've been upto a lot lately. Like...chilling. So...you must be thinking as to what instigated Nikita to be convinced on the fact that Tanner is gay. It'll be there in the next update. Plus don't take Tanner's answers to the rapidfire questions seriously coz I made them up.

Also sorry for the unedited chapter. Like I already said...I suck.

So...now I won't go on and on and on about my life but I just wanna let you know that right now I'm in Singapore and am going for Tanner's concert on June 28. Jeez...I feel SO lucky. Schools starts in like a week and I'm dreading for the moment to arrive. I hate school. Unlike Nikita, I hardly have any friends at school. My friend circle is kinda big but it consists of people who don't go to my school so yeah...that sucks.

Anyway I'll update the 'flashback' chapter in a few days (say 3-4). Then I'd handover the book to Neekeeeta.

Love you all. Have a nice life. xx

P.S: Rate this chapter out of 10. Haha...keeping it simple and non-innovative for a change. Plus sorry for the super long A/N.