Chap 27 (Muti-POVs)

Louis's POV

What the hell man?!

Zoey...I mean Zoey into two. Twins.

Zoey

Has

A

Twin

She didn't think that it was important to let me know that! I am her boyfriend for Christ sake and I don't even know that she had a twin.

"How ya doin'" she said in a thick southern accent, "I'm Bree" she extended her hand forward for me to shake. After staring at her in a completely unbelievanle way I shook it.

"L-louis Tom-tomlinson" I said, hesitantly without taken my eyes off this...creature, who had my girlfriend's face imprinted upon hers.

"Nice to meet'chu L-ouis Tom-tomlinson" she replied with a certain flare to her voice.

Oh god...she was completely the opposite of Zoey. Zoey is SO darn...nice. And she...uh! I want mommy!!

Tanner's POV

Sam: practice at 6 in morn...be there!

Me: Yes ma'am...ur wish is my command

Sam: u make no effin sense. Got to go...dinner now

Me: Night hon

Sam: Gay radar is ON. Hon, really?

Me: Shut up hon...n happy dinner

Sam: You crack me up bro

Me: Ow...bro really? Hurts

Sam: Shut up 'bro'...night

Me: Night :)

I kept my phone on the night stand and took a deep contented breath. After Sam and my reunion the world seems like such a better place to be in.

As if in sync...someone knocked on my door. I barked a 'come in' and that person entered the room. It was Nik.

"Hey sis" I said with a lopsided grin.

"T'sup brothah!" she said like a cowboy. Wow...that's um...new.

"Southern shiz really?" I asked her.

She came and sat on the bed as she stretched her arms.

"Is it noticeable?" she asked me.

"You have any doubts?" I in turn asked her.

"Gee...um, Bree says southern accent is sexy" Nik replied.

I patted her head at that.

"Lookie...my kid sister is trying to be 'sexy'" I said as I ruined her hairstyle.

"She is too" another feminine voice came and I turned in the direction of the entrance to my room to see Karmen looked...whoa...

She was wearing a sleeveless flaming red dress with black high heels. With her brown locks made into a high ponytail and her red lipstick and smoky eyes she looked smokin'.

"You hot chick!" Nik said in an even heavier southern accent and I gave her the 'WUT?!' look. For a girl who pretty much got pushed around (literally) and got into a cat fight with a die-heart bitch (aka Rose) my kid sister surely didn't play the 'I'm the victim' role too well. She looked more like 'let's go for a horse ride'.

Karmen blushed. At that moment George barked at her feet. She looked at him lovingly and picked the adorable American Spitz up.

"Ain't you a cookie" she said and cooed at him.

She further entered the room and sat down next to Nik with the dog on her lap.

Karmen's POV

I sat on Tanner's bed, beside Nikki, with George on my lap. I was completely aware of Tanner's piercing gaze my way. Oh well...I guess I did go just a tad bit overboard. Well...duh! It's simple psychology. If a girl likes a guy then she SO would wanna dress up for him.

"Ready?" I asked the both of them as Georgie made himself all comfy in my lap.

"Um...for what?" Nik asked me. I gave her the WHAT expression. She was the one who had planned this dinner thingy.

Seeing my expression she telepathically understood what I meant.

"Was it today?" she asked me while Tanner looked at us, completely confused.

"It's Friday hon" I reminded her.

"Oh" she rubbed her head and then in a southern accent said, "I had a feeling it was Thursday" she admitted.

Then she told Tanner to get ready in that wannabe southern accent and haphazardly exited the room.

(46 minutes later)

(Sophie's POV)

"Nikita...why are we here?" I asked her for the millionth time but my niece would not reply. She made us leave the house and now here we are, in this fancy restaurant, which I have to pay for, without a reason.

"Gotta wait" she said and went through the menu card. I imitated her and so did my not-so-cowboyish nephew.

After ordering our drinks and the starters Tanner and I both looked at her expectantly. Though I have to admit it's been a long time since only the three of us have come out and enjoyed. Today Karmen was going to look after the house.

"Well well" Nikki finally said as she looked at the both of us, "Time for confessions"

(Ryan Ackerman's POV)

Sam and I had come to this fancy place after some late rehearsals and preparations. Actually...we weren't really on a 'date' as such considering it was only take out.

"Your order will be ready in 10 minutes" a waiteress informed us. Then she showed us an empty stall to sit in.

The moment we sat down awkwardness took over. Okay...so this would seem like a date to an outsider. With the atmosphere around it sure felt like one. If you didn't count our sweaty jeans and tees, that is.

"Dude" Sam said, looking all intense all of a sudden.

"Yeah?" I asked her, looking her in her eyes.

"Tanner" she pointed out on the other side.

This shit just got complicated!

___________________

Heyy guys. Shrita here. So...I've always wanted to do a multi-POV chapter...and here it is...so yay! Something like Modern Family or Cougar Town (even though I don't fancy either of the shows). Okay okay...I know! Super short and super late. Well...let's say that since Nikita and I got into this super awesome theatre workshop (and we were chosen for it, just FYI)!!! Plus I got a new (actually first real) boyfriend and stuff so yeah...

Anyway just wanna say that Nikita is NOT the one to blame. I was like 'I'll upload the chapter!' but then I totes forgot. So anyway I hope you guys enjoyed this little experiment with MANY POVs . And also...sorry for the non-proofread chaptah! I suck...I know. Gee thanks!

Btw whose up for the 'confessions' chapter. That ones all on you Nik!