Chapter 31. Suicidal thoughts

{next morning}
(Alexandra's POV)
It's been two days now and there's absolutely no sign of Justin. I'm so worried, I really don't want to lose him again. Right now I'm at Cameron's place helping him pack up for the tour. He said that he wasn't gonna leave till we find Justin. But I convinced him that he should at least pack up. I've looked everywhere in LA. I called hotels, restaurants, cafes. And he still is not found.

(Justin's POV)
I couldn't, I couldn't see my sister die. And I couldn't see Cameron brake up with the only girl he fell in love with. I did so much stupid stuff. But now I just ruined everything. I don't belong here anymore. First, my parents died because of me. If I didn't cross that stupid street, Alex wouldn't have crossed it either and we would've still had our family.

But I forgot about that, and decided to start fresh. I lived with another family in a completely different state. I never really felt like I belonged, even though they treated me as one of their own.
I was the reason Cameron ran across that street with the tears streaming down his cheek, and I was the reason my sister got hit with a car. And now even probably that my sister is dead, her and Cameron will hate me forever.

The two people that I ever cared for now hate me. I don't see the point of living anymore.

So I went and bought a pen and a piece of paper. And started writing my last note to Cameron....

(Cameron's POV)
While Alex helped me back up, her phone started ringing like crazy. She got it out of her pocket.

"It's the stationary shop around the corner!" She says
"Why do they have your number?"
"They send me offers and stuff but they never called me before." She said with a confused look.
She then answers and puts it on speaker.
"Hello?!" An old lady said through the phone.
"Hi" Alex replied
"Hey darling, so I heard that you're looking for your brother. You sent us a photo of him yesterday."
"Yes" Alex said, while I was already grabbing the car keys.

"He left ten minutes ago and told me to give someone called Cameron a note."

"Do you know where he's headed?"

"The train station he said, he told me not to tell you, but I think..."
"Thank you very much" Alex cut her off and hanged up.

We both ran to the car and jumped in. And we went to the train station.

(Alexandra's POV)
We arrived at the station looking through the crowd, asking everyone about Justin. I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around and found Cameron pointing at a train. I looked more closely and I found Justin standing at the edge of the platform. Me and Cameron ran to him.

"JUSTIN!!" I screamed
He looked back at me then turned around. I pushed through the crowd trying to reach him, but it seems like everyone knew what I was doing and they were trying to hold me back.

I finally reached him and grabbed his arm, pulling him back.
"What are you doing?" I yelled over all of the noise.
"I can't take it anymore." He said trying to pull his arm away, but my grip grew stronger.

"What do you mean?"
"I'm sorry, I was the reason why our parents died, and I was the reason why Cameron probably broke up with you. And I was the reason why you nearly died. And I was the reason, why you lived a miserable life trying to find me.
Should I keep going? " he said with his eyes filling up with tears. His words made my grip loosen without realising.

At that moment, he pushed me and disappeared. I got off the floor looking through the crowd for him. But the crowd seemed to increase where Justin was first standing. So I tried my hardest to get to the front. And I wish I didn't. My heart started beating faster by the second at the scenery.

(Cameron's POV)
I finally got through the crowd where Alex was standing.
"What happened?" I asked her
But all she could do was look at me with tears escaping through her eyelashes. She looked at the bottom of the platform and so I looked in the same direction. Only to find Justin laying there, not moving.

She looked at me again and my heart started beating faster. She threw herself into my arms and started crying her eyes out. I pulled her away from the crowd and we sat on the hard, cold concrete. I squeezed her, rubbing her back. While trying to fight the lump in my throat, but my tears aren't helping.