Chapter 23. FINALLY TOGETHER

{after the kiss}
(Natalie's POV)
I walked out to see them pulling away from a kiss. FINALLY, I guess my job here is done. So I walked outside and went up to them.
"Oooooo, Cameron and Alex sitting in a tree, k.i.s.s.i.n.g" I sang just to annoy them. Cameron laughed and Alex just rolled her eyes while trying to hold her laugh in.

"So I'll see you later?" Alex says to Cameron, and he nods.
"Ughhh, just kiss again already." I said
He just blushed and Alex slapped my arm then she gave him a kiss on the cheek and we went in the car.

(Alexandra's POV)
The whole way Natalie was making aww and eee and ooooo noises but to be honest I couldn't contain my happiness in. So I kind of joined her making fun of my self.

"Thank you" I said
"For what?"
"For the whole hooking us together thing.."
"Oh I did nothing really"
"No you told him that I like him and his head snapped right up."
She gave me an innocent look.
"But my plan worked so you can't really say it was stupid or anything like that." She said while parking the car.

Finally, we're together. I've been waiting for what seemed like forever. He reminds of the days where I didn't care what so ever about the anyone because I had people that loved me surrounding me. Now I can atleast feel that again.

Anyways I changed into my pjs and went and washed my face. By the time I finished Natalie was already asleep so I turned off the lights and went on my laptop to follow up with my work.

But Cameron was already face timing me so I went in the living room and answered the call.
"Hey"
"Hi, what's up" I said
"So since we're dating now, we need to have a proper first date."
I could feel my cheeks going red but I just smiled and nodded
"So I'll pick you up tomorrow at 6, make sure you wear closed shoes though like converses or nikes"
"Why where are we going?"
"It's a surprise"
"What kind of surprise?"
"Well if I told you it wouldn't be a surprise would it?"
"Whatever" I said and rolled my eyes. We then kept talking but while we were I went to the employees list of my companies and searched up Reynolds.

Carters dad name came up and I opened his file.

"Oh my god!" I screamed without realising I cut Cameron off.
"What?"
I went back to face time
"Meena hates Carters dad because she threatened him to get him into jail, but he has some papers that can end her career and Destroy her life." I said
"WHAT?"
"That's why she fired him in the first place. She was being nasty to him and she told him that if he didn't pay her an unknown certain amount of money she will tell the police about something called the II"
"What does II stand for ?"
"Idk, I wouldn't have found this information anyways without hacking into Meena's laptop."
"You know how to hack things?"
I give him an innocent smile.
"But this my first time"
He rolls his eyes

"This is so much to take in, I'm just gonna go to sleep now." I said ending the conversation.

"K goodnight."
"Goodnight"
I closed my lap top and went  in my bedroom and jumped on my bed.
But I didn't actually sleep. Without anyone noticing I took a couple of hairs that belonged to Justin when I was hugging him. So right now, I'm sending a letter to the T.G labs in LA telling them that I want them to examine Justin's DNA and see if it matches with mine. Then I just went to sleep without even knowing