Chapter 12. CARTER, ITS THE PAST

{Next morning}
(Cameron's POV)
I couldn't sleep. So much just happened last night, I was thinking about it all night.

Anyways, it's 9 o'clock and I'm getting ready to go pick up Alex from the cafe. I really want to ask her about the Carter thing. I just want to fix everything before it gets out of hand. So I told Alex to wait for me at her cafe,  I'm gonna pick her up and go back to the hotel in the magcon hall. BUT, she doesn't know that, she also doesn't know that carter will be waiting for us in the hall. Neither, he knows that Alex is coming and from there I will do my thing.I know this might backfires with a fight, but let's just hope for the best.

Now I finished dressing up. I looked in the checked myself in the mirror one more time before I left and nodded in approval. Than I got my keys, wallet and phone and stuffed them in my pocket and ran to the car.

(Alexandra's POV)
I saw him parking right on front of me.
"You're late" I joked
He just rolled his eyes and smiled.
I got in his car and put my seat belt on.
"So, where are we going?" I said
"Well the plan is, I told carter to meet us at a certain place but he doesn't know that you're with me."
"What? Why?"
"Because I promised you that I would fix it, and that's what I'm doing."
"Okay, how can I help?" I asked

"That what I wanted to ask about you about...I know this might sound weird but can you rehire his dad?"

"I'll try my best." I said and nodded for approval."
"Oh also act like everything is cool between you two. And just act super friendly and stuff."

"Oh so you're saying I'm not friendly?" I said just to annoy him.

"No, I didn't mean it that way." He started to get nervous and stutter in words while apologising until he saw my face getting red from holding back my laugh. Then I couldn't hold it, I had to burst from laughter.

He just looked at me and gave me a death stare. "Just wait till we get there." He murmured under his breath.
"I heard that"
"Good!" He fired back trying to hide his smile.

We finally arrived at what seemed like a hotel. Cameron parked the car and got out. I got out only to find that Cameron attacking me. He lifted me up and held me upside down. I kept screaming and hitting his leg. But I'm like paper against his muscly legs.

"Say sorry!" He yelled
I tried to look up at him while I was still in the air upside down.
"NO!"
"Okay then!" He yelled then started walking to the bin at the back of the car park.
"I'll have to throw you out then."
"No, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." I screamed
"Oh what's that? I didn't hear you"
"IM SORRY!"
"No, say I'm sorry mr Dallas. You're much better than me."
I gave him the bitch what face and said
"Pfffft.. Mr Dallas? Nope going into the bin."
"Okay then" he said and he actually opened it and was about to put me in.

"No.... I'm sorry mr Dallas, you're much better than me." I screamed my lungs out.
"Much better." He said and put me down. Then he walked say like nothing just happened.
"C'mon!" He said with his hands in his pocket, walking slowly towards the parking lot gates.

My hair was all over my face. Uggghhh that dude. I'm gonna kill him, not literally, but you know what I mean. I'll get Him back even harder later.

After we walked in the hotel, it's pretty big. Then we went inside a huge hall with a stage at the front and on the side there was a huge wall with the magcon logos all over it. I'm guessing that's where they had magcon.
And of course here is carter standing in the middle of the hall, typing things on his phone.

"Hey dude!" Cameron grabbed his attention.
"He.. What is she doing here?" Carter yelled the second he saw me.
"Dude, calm down. I'll explain everything in a second."

"You better explain it, NOW!"
"Okay fine...so she came to apologise for what happened to your dad and..."
"Well apologising isn't gonna fix everything, IS IT?" Carter cut Cameron off.
Okay now I have to do something,
"That's why I'm gonna do something. I'm gonna rehire your dad and give him a higher income." I fired

He just stood there staring at me looking for something to say. He opened his mouth but no words seemed to come out. I looked at Cameron who lipsynced the words "nice one" from behind carter.

"Why?" Carter asked
"Because your dad deserves it." I fired again
"And also I would like us to be friends." I added
I then looked again at Cameron and he nodded at my answer.

"Dude c'mon, she's fixing everything." Cameron whined.
"When will he start working?" Carter asked looking at the ground.
"Today is Thursday... Um if he sends me his files today then he should be able to go back to work on Monday."

Then carter shot his head up, staring into my eyes.
"DEAL" he yells
I smile and nod back at him.

"Oh my gosh, come on guys. Hug it out." Cameron sighed.

Then he pushed carter towards me and I was walking towards him. We hugged for like a second then everything was good.