Chapter 10. I WILL TEXT YOU ALL OF THE INFO.

(Alexandra's POV)
Great! That had to happen. I shouldn't have gone to that party. I should've learned from all these movies I watched that something always goes wrong at parties.

Anyways, now I'm in Cameron's car. He's dropping me off since Nash took my car and dropped it at my home, just so I can go with Cameron. To be honest, that's kind of cute, but it's also RUDE!!
Cameron started the most random conversations ever, and that's one of the things I like about him. He also made a lot of jokes, even if they were lame he would still laugh at them. Which made me giggle, because his laugh is sooo FrEakiNg CutE!!

After we arrived, I saw Nash standing next to my car on his phone waiting for us. Cameron parked and got out of the car to open the car door for me. He helped me out.
"Nice house" Nash said.
"Thanks" I said a bit shyly
"Alexandra!" Cameron called my name from behind me.
I turned around and looked at him with a smile waiting for him to continue.
"Thanks for coming, I had so much fun tonight, and I'm sorry for what happened with Carter. I promise you that won't happen again."

I opened my mouth and was about to say something, but he cut me off and said
"Look we were only here for the magcon tour, I'm leaving the day after tomorrow to go to Chino hills to see my family, before we go to Europe."
My mouth dropped.

"But I really like you and I wouldn't mind if you come with me. That way I can introduce you to my family and at the same time you can have a break from all that work and live life freely for once!!" He said exaggerating.

At that moment, my mind just went blank, I couldn't say anything, I couldn't think. I just froze.
"I...I " I said
"It's alright I understand if you say no, you only met me like not even two days ago." He said a bit disappointed.

"No, I'll come" wait what am I doing?
"Really?" He asked
"Yes?" I said with hesitation in my voice. Then Cameron just went for a hug, he picked me up and swing me around. I don't know what gotten into me. I just couldn't resist his eyes looking at me with hope that I would say yes.

Uggghhh why am I so week with looks???!

After he put me down.
"Awwww, that's so cute. But how is she gonna get plane tickets genius?" Nash said laughing.
"Um I bought a spare ticket because someone, and By someone I mean you Nash, was suppose to come with but that someone bailed on me." Cameron fired back.

"So now I'm actually gonna go with someone else that's even better than you." Cameron said ,snapping his fingers.

"Oh, that hurts" Nash said sarcastically while putting his hand on his chest.

I couldn't stop laughing, this is just too funny.
After Nash got into Cameron's car. So I turned around to face Cameron.
"I will text you all the information when I get to the hotel" he said and I nodded.

"Alright, I will see you later then" I said  with the biggest smile on my face.
He nodded with a smirk on his face.
I went in for a hug at first, but he just went in for a kiss.

"HURRY UP CAMERON, we don't have all night" Nash screamed from the car. And that's when I pulled away. He then just smiled and ran to the car. I waited till they drove off then I went inside.

(Cameron's POV)
"You really like her, don't you?" Nash said as he drove off.
"Maybe" I replied
He just shook his head. I looked out the window and smiled, thinking about what happened just then.

"Hey what's up with Carter? Why did he do that? I swear I was about to punch him" I turned around and asked Nash.
"Oh don't worry, it's stupid." He answered.
"No, I need to know. She's my girlfriend now and I need to know why he doesn't respect her." I said
"Well you still didn't officially asked her out."
"Stop changing the topic Nash. Please just tell me what's going on."
"Okay but I didn't tell you this.."
"Carter said that he knew her from before, because apparently his dad used to work for one of her companies. He said that her co-manager, a lady called Meena fired his dad for some stupid reasons, he didn't say what."

"Do you know when was that?"I asked
"He said it happened about three years ago"Nash replied
"DUDE! Three years ago she was still learning how to manage her companies. Plus he said the her co-manager is the one who fired his dad, then why is he blaming her for?"

"I don't know, but how do you know that?" Nash asked
"She told me when I went to her cafe in the morning." Right after I said that we arrived at the hotel. We parked the car and went to our rooms.