Chapter 19. READY FOR DINNER

{A WEEK LATER}
(Natalie's POV)
This past week, I took Alex everywhere you can go in LA. I even ditched work and hung out with her. I got a a warning letter, so I just quit my job.
And guess what?? Alex found me a much better one, with a higher income and its even closer to my apartment.

Anyways I won't rant too much about it. Alex and I went shopping like three times last week. We also went bowling, laser tag and other kiddish stuff. If you already haven't noticed, when you put me and Alex in one place, the roof might go flying and the place might blow up from our weirdness. We tried to be normal, worst 5 minutes of our lives.

But sometimes Alex's situations force her to be mature and boring, especially when it comes to work. But I don't really blame her, she has to take care of 7 companies at the age of 19.

Today we're going over to Cameron's mum place. She invited us over for dinner. I'm soooo excited. I also have a plan up my sleeve to get those two love birds together. GOSH I HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING MYSELF AROUND HERE!!

(Alexandra's POV)
It's 4 o'clock now, so I started getting ready to go have dinner with Natalie at Cameron's place. I'm so excited and worried at the same time. I don't want it to be just awkward between me and his family. What if they don't like me??
WHAT IF IT JUST RUINS EVERYTHING?

I shook my head and went and had a shower. I then wore some black tights, a white shirt, my timber boots and an army jacket that looked a bit like a blazer. I then put on some lipgloss, mascara and some light blush. I left my long wavy brown hair out and packed my phone and my money in a small white purse. I looked one more time in the mirror then I went in the room to check on Natalie.

"ZAYYM" she said when she saw me
I just walked in and flicked my hair.
Than I just sat on my bed while she cat walked onfront of me flicking her hair everywhere.

"Work it gurl" I screamed with laughter and she just started laughing as well.

Anyways, we both got ready and left the apartment at 5:30. In the car we just put on the radio and sang and danced along to whatever song came on. It was CRAZY, but hey... That's how we roll.

"So are you excited?" Natalie started a conversation.
I nodded "are you?"
"Hell yeah. We're finally gonna meet his family."
"That's what I'm scared of"
"What? Why?"
"What if they don't like me?"
"So, Cameron still likes you."
"You don't know that for sure." I fired
"Well I'll prove it to you then." She fired back

"Please don't embarrass him, he might hate me for that."
"Don't worry, guys like Cameron don't take anything seriously."
I just rolled my eyes at her and shook my head.

"What are you going to do?" I shot
"You'll see"
"No, tell me."
"No"
"Well at least don't do anything stupid."
She just dropped her mouth and gave me the 'you did not just say that to me' look.
"Excuse me, I don't do anything stupid"
"Sure"
She just rolled her eyes and looked out of the window trying to hide her smile, because she knows I'm right.