Chapter 16. On the way to LA

(Alexandra's POV)
I'm sooo pumped I woke up at four. Which meant I slept for like two hours since Cameron called me but you know, for the first time I will actually go somewhere outside of Florida. I didn't really travel anywhere else because I didn't have the time or anyone to travel with. Pathetic I know, but all of this is gonna change.

I made sure that I packed everything and then took a shower and put my clothes on. Since I'm going on a plane for five hours, I wore my black leggings and a white sweatshirt with writing on it. I wore my adidas Superstars and put my hair in a side fish tail braid.

I then went around the house and made sure all windows and doors where closed. Then I finally weeny downstairs at five and had breakfast.

At 5:30 there was a knock on my door. I opened the door and it was Cameron heavy breathing and looked like he hit ran a marathon.
"Are you okay?" I asked
"Just get your stuff, WE ARE LATE!!" Cameron yelled.
"What? It's 5:30"
"Noo, it's like 6:30 by now"
"It's 5:30" I argued trying to hold my laughs and giggles in.
"What?" He said and he got his phone out to check the time only to find that it was 5:30
"I'm gonna kill Nash I swear" he said, while curling his hands into fists.
I couldn't hold it the giggles anymore.

"You can come in for now" I said
He came inside and just dropped his mouth while just looking around.
"I rushed to the kitchen to put my plates in the dish washer.

"Would you like anything to eat?" I offered.
"No thanks, I will just have a drink please."
"I have coke, Sprite, hot chocolate, mocha....(etc)"
"Oh a hot chocolate for now would be good." He said while taking of his jacket. I nodded and started making it.

"This is a pretty cool house, do you live alone."
"Yeah, it's a big one isn't it?" I said with a fake laugh trying to not make him concentrate on my answer too much.

He smiled and came to the kitchen and sat on the breakfast bench.
"Sooo, what happened with Meena"
(I told him what happened)
"And what did you find under his dad's name?" He asked
"That's when you called me, after I couldn't be bothered. I just wanted to get home, so I'm gonna check later."

I poured his hot chocolate in one of those takeaway mugs things. And gave it to him.
He gave me a confused look.
"It's 5:57, we should probably get going" I explained he nodded and grabbed his jacket and his drink.

He walked outside and opened the cup lid and started smelling his hot chocolate. I smiled and closed the door behind me and made sure it was locked then I walked to the car. We got inside and put our suitcases in the back seat while I had my small backpack with me at the front.

"Here we go!" He said while starting the car engine and we drove off.

(Cameron's POV)
Now we are at the airport loading on our suitcases and stuff. Damn, it takes forever. Anyways now that we're done. We're sitting down waiting for our flight. Alex was on her phone texting someone while my phone was dead.
"Who are you're texting?" I said suspiciously.
"Natalie"
I gave her a confused look. Who's Natalie? I don't remember her telling me about Natalie.
"My best friend....the one I'm gonna stay at her place."
"Ohhh" that Natalie. Yeah I remember now.
She just smiled and shook her head.

"Flight 16 to California going now at gate 12" they announced.
Me and Alex stood up and started walking.

We went on the plane and she sat on the  window seat and I sat on the seat next to her.
"I'll tell you something and don't laugh at me." She asked
I nodded
"This is my first time being on a plane."
"WHAT?"
She nodded
"Well let me make it the best one for you." I said and gave her a smirk while wiggling my eyebrows. She smiled and pushed my arm playfully.
I couldn't help smiling back, her smile is just irresistible.

We talked for a while, then I don't know what happened. It just went all dark and my mind was blank. Am I asleep? Oh my gosh, am I sleep talking? Ughh

(Alexandra's POV)
Cam and I were talking for a while after we got on the plane, then I turned around  for few minutes and Then found Cameron fast asleep like a baby. Ughhh he's so cute. No o need to stop.

Anyways I got my sketchbook out of my backpack and my pencils and stuff. And I started drawing the view from the window. It was so beautiful. Clouds like cotton candy everywhere, with the sunshine cutting through it like swords.   Then the sky was this blue and purple colour. It was just so relaxing until I heard a "wow" scream from behind.

I turn around and see Cameron staring at the drawing like its a piece of gold. "When did you wake up?" I asked trying to change the topic while closing my book.

"Don't change the topic!" He said and snatched the book from me. Oh no!
"Cameron,.. No" I yelled trying to get the book back, but he was already flipping through it.