Chapter 24. MY FIRST DATE

{next morning}
(Alexandra's POV)
I woke up at 10 am today. And damn, it was wonderful. Anyways I went and had breakfast with Natalie at a near by McDonald's. I ate about two pancakes and a bacon and egg sandwich and I had a mcflurry after. And Natalie had the same thing as me. Don't judge! Food is always number one priority.

Then we went shopping for a new dress for my first ever date. Yes! It's my first date. Since I was gonna wear my black converses, I bought a dress, mid thigh length. It had black lace flowers from the hips  down. Then I bought a black knit wear cardigan the same length as the dress.

We came back home at 5 pm. So I took a shower and started getting ready straight away.

(Natalie's POV)
Alex got dressed and she looked so pretty. I'm happy that she finally let lose of her previous life and is finally regaining her original bubbly personality.

She started putting on mascara
"Hold up, what are you doing?" I stopped her
"Putting make up on!" She said with a duh face
"Oh please don't tell me your putting on just mascara and lip gloss."
She looked down.
"Why not?"
"Because it's your first date.. Let me do it for you"
"Ughhh fine... But don't make me look like a cake."
"WHATEVER!"

I sat her down on a chair and started working my magic.

(Cameron's POV)
I parked my car on front of Natalie's apartment. I got out of the car and used the car window to check my hair one more time. Then I looked down and made sure my clothes looked perfect.
Then I called Alex to come down.

Oh my gosh, she looks so much prettier than I've ever imagined. She didn't do much with her hair. But it fell perfectly on her shoulder, dangling on her back.

"Hey" she said putting a small cross bag around her.
"You look beautiful." I said meaning every bit of this sentence.
She blushed and replied with a thank you.

"Let's go" she said walking to the car.
I grabbed her hand and pulled her back.
"Wait a second.."
She gave me a confused look.
I got a piece of cloth out of my pocket.
"Well since it's a surprise, you can't see anything till we're there."
Then I went behind her and tied the cloth around her head so she couldn't see anything.
"Oooo. Mysterious! I like it" she said in a way that just made my insides smile.

I then led her to the car and helped her in the passengers seat, then I went behind the wheels and drove off.

(Alexandra's POV)
I knew we arrived when the car completely stopped and I heard Cameron's door open. Then he came and opened my door and helped me out. He then grabbed my hand and we walked for a little bit on what seemed like grass. Then we suddenly stopped.

"Are you ready?" He asked going behind me. I nodded and gave him a big smile. He took the cloth off.

I was standing in a circle that was surrounded by flowers every where, completely covering the ground except there was a grass pathway. The trees made and an arc shape over the circle I was standing in the middle of with lights hanging all over the branches. In the middle of the the circle there was a round table with two chairs, one on each end with flowers in the middle of it and two plates with forks and knives. All of this was on top of a hill, which you could the beautiful sunset from.

"I hope you like it." Cameron says while standing next to me.
"Like it? I LOVE IT. The sunset, the flowers, the setting. Everything is just beautiful." I said pointing at each thing I spoke about.

"Shall we eat?" He then said pointing at the table with his hands with a British accent.
I smiled and he held my hand and led me to the table. I sat down on the chair and he put it in for me. Then he sat down. He clapped his hands and Nash came out of no where wearing a waiter uniform with the food in his hands. I couldn't help myself laughing.

Nash put the food on front of me and Cameron then bowed down and went away.
"Drinks!" Cameron said while clapping his hands. Then Matthew came out of no where wearing the exact same thing as Nash bringing with him two glass cups and a coke bottle with a bow tied around it. He put down the glasses and poured us coke
"Sorry, we're still nineteen. Couldn't really bring wine." Cameron said
"All good" I said giggling
Then Matthew finished and bowed down and went away giving me a wink.

We then started eating and talking and laughing. My heart was exploding with happiness. I never knew I would've ever smile from my heart in my miserable life. But I guess it was just temporary. Like it was just a storm followed by a rainbow in the clear blue skies.

After we ate Cameron clapped his hands again and Nash came and took away our plates.
"Thank you Nash" I said
He nodded and went away.

"Music." Cameron said clapping and slow music just started playing. Then Cameron came and went on his knees taking my hands saying
"Would you dance with me?"
"My pleasure!"I said getting up while Cameron dragged me in the flower sea.
He put his hands on my waist and I put my hands on his shoulders. We then started dancing looking into each other's eyes.
And like all the movies, the dance ended with a short kiss.

(Cameron's POV)
She pulled away from the kiss and smiled. I smiled back and gave a sign to Matthew to stop the music.
"Would you like to continue our dates indoors?"
"Yeah it's getting cold." She replies.
We then held hands and she squeezed mine intertwining our fingers. I squeezed hers back and we walked to a restaurant that was really close to the park. There was nearly no one there.
"Hey one second!..ill go to the toilet quickly." I said
She nodded and I walked away.

(Alexandra's POV)
He walked away. And a piano was in the middle of the restaurant caught my eyes. I always played the piano and I would sing my heart out. But I never sang anymore since the accident. I didn't see the point. But now my heart was beating musical notes.

I walked up to it and sat down facing it.
I then closed my eyes and started playing and singing the song that describes my feelings exactly, better place by Rachel platten

(A/N: Play the song for a better "Better Place"

I'll tell the world, I'll sing a song
It's a better place since you came along
Since you came along
Your touch is sunlight through the trees
Your kisses are the ocean breeze
Everything's alright when you're with me

And ah ah ah ah ah, you're my favorite thing
Ah ah ah ah ah, all the love that you bring
But it feels like I've opened my eyes again
And the colors are golden and bright again
There's a song in my heart, I feel like I belong
It's a better place since you came along

I see the whole world in your eyes
It's like I've known you all my life
We just feel so right
So I pour my heart into your hands
It's like you really understand
You love the way I am

And ah ah ah ah ah, you're my favorite thing
Ah ah ah ah ah, all the happiness you bring
But it feels like I've opened my eyes again
And the colors are golden and bright again
And the sun paints the skies and the wind sings her song
It's a better place since you came along

Ah ah ah ah ah
Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
Ah ah ah ah ah
Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh

Now I'm alright, now I'm alright
Everything's alright

Cause it feels like I've opened my eyes again
And the colors are golden and bright again
There's a song in my heart, I feel like I belong
It's a better place since you came along

I opened my eyes as the as the song ended and Cameron was standing there clapping while my heart beat went faster and my cheeks went hotter.