Chapter 30. The truth

(Cameron's POV)
Alex was alright now. She was joking and laughing with me and Natalie. And eve. The doctor said that she can leave the hospital tomorrow. She got scratches everywhere and her left wrist was broken.

"Cameron" she said grabbing my attention while I was on my phone about to text Justin. I looked up at her.

"I know this might sound weird. But I just want to make everything clear..." I gave her my full attention.

"Justin is my biological brother. I lost him the day that the accident happened and couldn't find him again. But the first time I came over to your house, I was shocked to find him there and that's why..." I felt my heart burning. How could I ever think she'll betray me. I should've trusted her. She saved my life before and now she did it again.
I couldn't handle it anymore.

(Alexandra's POV)
"...I was shocked to find him there and that's why..." That's when Cameron cut me off with his lips pressing against mine.

He pulled away, with his tears eyes. So I held him close.
"I'm sorry I didn't trust you. I don't even know why you saved my life..."
I slammed my hand on his mouth,

"Cameron, I saved you cause I truly love you. And I made a promise to myself that I will never let anything harm you or take you away from me."
I said and he smiled. And then he attacked me with a hug.

"Awwww.. You guys are goals" Natalie teased.
We then out of no where Matthew, And Aaron burst the door open (nearly breaking it) and ran inside.

"Is Alex okay?" Nash yelled
"Are u okay cam?" Aaron said and Matthew was just looking at Natalie.

(Natalie's POV)
"Yes yes, everything is fine. Since you guys are late." I said, while Cameron laughed.

"Well we were all the way in Virginia, so you're lucky that even came." Nash shot back. Me and Nash always tease each other. Just for fun.

But I realised that Matthew was staring at me. And unfortunately Alex and Cameron noticed before me cause they were looking at him then me then him again then me, and when I looked at them, they wiggled their eyebrows.

And thanks to them Nash and Aaron also noticed. GRREAT!

"Matthew!" Cameron called and Matthew turned his head in cam's direction.

"Are you okay?" Alex asked Matt
"Yeah, why?" He replied
"I don't know, you were staring in to space." She said
"More like staring at Natalie..cough cough" Nash teased and I gave him the death stare. He smiled with his mouth wide opened and you could barely see his eyes.

Matthew started blushing and so did I. So I walked over to him grabbed his arm and pulled him outside of the room.

(Matthew's POV)
She pulled me outside of the room and slammed the door behind her while the rest of them were making 'Awww' and 'ooo' noises. When we got out, you could hear them bursting into laughing.

"So, you were staring at me?!" She said
Okay she started it. Now I'm gonna use my powers of flirting and attractiveness .

"That's right! I was staring at that beautiful face of yours and was wondering if you want a piece of this APPLE PIE?!" I told you I had powers

At that moment, her face went red like she was about to explode. And she did explode, of laughter.

"What?" I asked
"Nothing you're just..." And she started laughing again

"Okay, I'm sorry...I tried to ask you out in a cool way, but okay never mind." I said walking backwards holding my hands up.

"No wait" she screamed and ran up to me.
I looked at her in the eyes.

"Do you even know my name?" She asks me. Oh boy, I know everything about her. NO IM NOT A STALKER. But me and Alex are pretty close friends now and she told me that Natalie has a crush on me, and to be honest, I do too.

"Natalie Rose Snow is your name. You were born on the 29th of January 1998.
You're scared of dogs, cats and rabbits. And love pizza and me." I shot while wiping my nails on my jacket and then I blew on them.
Her mouth dropped.

"I know everything about you, the real question is do you know who I am?"

She gave me a smirk.
"Matthew Espinosa, a famous vine star that happened to be in magcon and Cameron's best friend. You were born on the 7th of July 1997 in Virginia. You own a dog called burney and Cameron says you're annoying AF." She said snapping her fingers in my face.

"Impressive!" I say
She nods
"So you gotta a Bae, or nah?" I ask
"Yes I do!" She replies. I know she doesn't, cause Alex would've told me.

"What's the first letter of his name?"
"M" she replies hiding her face.
"I see where this is going" I say going closer to her
"So are you gonna get me coffee, or nah?" She asks rolling her eyes.
I smile and we walk out of the hospital.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
[A/N]
I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter. Sorry the story went a bit off track, but I needed to add something funny cause the last chapter was a bit depressing.