Chapter 3. BRING ME YOUR MANEGER

Another day of my life that is only filled with loneliness and depression have passed and I'm sitting in my favorite spot, by the window in the cafe watching the sunset. I got my sketch book out and my pencil. I put the pencil on the sheet letting my heart control the pencil. Only when, a group of boys came into the cafe disturbing my concentration with their loud laughter. I looked at them as I felt them staring at me. Then one of them just smiled at me. I couldn't help it, his smile brought back the peace and love I've lost long ago. And without any introductions I found my self smiling back. They came and sat on the table next to me, I realized that they weren't just any normal boys, they're the MAGCON boys. They are pretty famous, but that's all I knew about them. I looked down at my paper quickly cutting any eye contact that had occurred in the last few seconds. I then started drawing lines everywhere on the paper that didn't make sense. However, after 15 minutes of drawing random lines. I realized that I was drawing the magcon boy that smiled at me. "What? Why? I don't understand!" I thought to myself. Then all of a sudden, my thoughts had disappeared, as I heard someone shouting "Where is your manager? I wanna talk to him" I followed the voice with my eyes, only to find one of the magcon boys standing up yelling at the waitress.

"I have do something, this is my cafe" I thought to myself. I closed my book and walked up to him. I looked at the waitress as a sign that she can go.
" What's the problem?" I asked with a calm voice.
" Bring me your manager!"
He said with a loud voice, while his sky blue eyes were starring at the waitress.
"I am the manager"
"What ? You're like my age. How.."
"Yes I might be you're age but it is true. and you can tell me what's wrong now in a nice way or you can get out of the cafe." I said firmly cutting him off.
" hey you, don't talk to him like that" another voice said from behind. I looked behind me and figured out that the boy with the extraordinary smile is the one who was talking.
" We didn't come here just to be treated rudely and get told off" he continued with a quieter voice. Then he gave a sign to the rest of the guys to get up and leave. As they were packing up I went quickly to grab my bag and my sketch book from where I was sitting. By the time they were all outside, I was walking to my car as I was angry. The boys were crossing the street to the car park. The guy 'with the smile' was the last one to cross as he was standing in the middle of the road laughing. But I could see a car coming his way.

"No I won't let this happen again" i thought. I starting running as fast as I can not realizing I'm still holding my book. I could see the car at the corner of my eye about two meters away. But with out any hesitation, I found my self running across the road pushing the guy of the side.

We both fell on the grass area just before the car park, on the other side of the road. " Cameron, are u okay?" The boys yelled as they ran towards him. They helped him up, while I was trying to get up by myself. I realized that my book went flying with most of the papers that were in it. I ran trying to collect the papers from the ground. By the time 'Cameron' was up, I was running heading to my car. I threw everything I had in the back seat, then I got in and I drove as fast as I can out of this place.

(Cameron's POV)
"She so rude" I said while holding the door for all the boys to get out.

" I know. But there's no way she owns the place, she probably just did this to get the waitress out of trouble" Nash said. "When we first walked in i actually thought she was hot, but now I think she can get in a zoo for free, because they will think she's one of the animals" carter said trying to make us laugh.
We all just sighed but I was laughing at how lame the joke was. I couldn't stop my self from laughing at all the insults the guys tried making up. But all of a sudden I heard a loud car horn. I looked up just to see a car coming at me with full speed. I didn't know what to do, I completely froze. Then I felt a powerful push to my back that made me move forward and fall on my side. Everything was dark for a second.

"Cameron, are u okay?" I heard all the boys yelling. They came and helped me up. I looked around and saw the girl from the cafe running back to her car with a limp. I tried to say something but by the time I did she was already Driving off. I looked down at the ground blocking out all the questions from the boys. I found a piece of paper that I think fell from what seemed like the girl's sketch book. I bent down and picked it up. "CAMERON!!" Nash yelled I looked up quickly and stuffed the paper in my pocket.
"Yeah yeah I'm fine" I said with a low voice and a confused face.