Chapter 13. GET TO KNOW YOU BETTER

{After everything was good with Carter}
(Cameron's POV)
I DID IT! Praise the lord. I was actually so scared the plan wasn't gonna work. Anyways,after, carter headed to his room to pack up for tomorrow as he was going spend sometime with his family (so did everybody else). After he walked away, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and found Alex standing with a huge smile on her face. I couldn't resist. Her smile just made my heart automatically jump from happiness and my mouth full of laughter.

"THANKYOU!" She yelled
"For what?"I asked
She looked at me then rolled her eyes.
"For solving this problem..you know..with me and Carter.."
"Oh I literally did nothing, all I did was bring you two in one place, you did all the talking" I said giving my back to her walking outside of the hall.

Then I felt her hugging me from the back. I could feel my heart beat going faster, but at the same time kind of happy. I smiled and turned around then she let go. She ran outside the hall.

I ran after her. We were about five meters apart. I gave her a confused look.
"PAY BACK TIME." she said while pulling my phone from her pocket. Ughhh how on earth did she get it?!
She probably got it from my pocket while she was 'hugging me'. But to be honest I kind of deserve it.

She then ran away, but I caught up with her and just lifted her over my shoulder with her head dangling from the back.

(Alexandra's POV)
"PUT ME DOWN!!" I screamed
"Give me my phone first" he said
"No, you deserve it for Nearly Putting me in the bin" I said while trying to kick him.
"What are you gonna do with it anyways?" He asked trying to sound like a smart ass.

"Um... Go through it" I said while trying to get my hair out of my face.
"But you don't know my password"
"8994" I fired
"Wait WHAT!..how did you know??" He said while putting me down.
Then I realised everyone was staring at us and so did he. Especially Matthew, Nash and the jacks.

Oh god, I could feel my cheeks get hotter which indicated that I was blushing like crazy. They all went with the 'oooooo' and 'awwww' and giggling when Cameron and I looked at them.
"Do you wanna tell me about my password somewhere else?" He asked
I nodded passionately.
He then grabbed my hand and lead me outside of the hotel.

I nearly got blinded from the sunlight so I was just squinting the whole time until we got to the cafe outside of the hotel. We went inside and sat on a table that was on the very far corner.
"So how did you know my password?" Cameron asked and put his hand on his cheek giving me his full attention.
"Cmon, it's your birthday date! How can it be that hard to guess."
"Good point!" He said pointing at me
I smiled back.
"So, what do you want to do now?" I asked
"I want to get to know you better." He said with full confidence
"Okay, what do you want to know about me?"
"EVERYTHING" he said swiping his hands in the air on front of my face.
"Yeah, but it's gonna cost you." I joked
"What's the cost then?" He Said
"For every piece of information I give you, you have to give me information about you in return." I argued.
"Fine" he said while rolling his eyes.
After we just got lost in the conversations. Time passes so quickly, that suddenly I noticed it was already four o'clock.

OH MY GOSH! Meena is going to kill me.
"Cameron, I have to go. I had to be at Meena's at 3 and now it's four. I have to finish work before tomorrow."
"Okay let's go." He said walking me to the car.
We got in and we drove off to the cafe.
"Kay, see you tomorrow at seven am at the airport." He said
"Yup, I will text you tonight to confirm with you." I said while opening the car door to get out.
He nodded and smiled.
I then waved and said bye and ran to my car.