Chapter 17. LA, HERE I COME

(Cameron's POV)
"Cameron...no, please give it back" she yelled trying to grab her art book and snatch it back. But, I just turned around in my chair facing while flipping through the pages of the book.

She's amazing. All these details and when you look at her drawings, it feels like the picture is going to pop out of the paper any second...that's how realistic they are.

I kept flipping through her book while she kept trying to get a hold of it, but she was too short to even reach it. But to be honest, she looked so cute.

Oh MY GOSH! I stopped at one page were she drew something I've never expected. She drew all of the magcon boys even carter. That's when my mouth dropped and my mind went blank.

"Thank you" she said while finally snatching the book out of my hands and shoving it in her backpack.

"Please put your seat belts on and turn all your devices off, As we are going to land...thank you." The flight attended announced.

I looked beside me and found Alex with her seat belt on and looking out of the window. I then put mine on and tapped her on the shoulder. She turned around and her face was as red as a tomato.
"Are you okay?" I asked
She just nodded and turned around again.

(Alexandra's POV)
Oh my gosh, this is soo embarrassing. Now he's going to ask me why I drew it and when and heaps of other questions. I could already feel my face getting hot and more red by the second.
I felt a tap on my shoulder so I turned around.

He just stared at my red face for seconds then asked me if I was okay. I nodded and looked back at the window.

"I'm sorry" he said
I turned around "for what?" I said giving him a weak smile.

"For going through your book, I should've asked for permission first...its your private things" he said with a guilty voice.
"It's all good" I said while finally my face started going back to normal.

"Look!" I screamed grabbing his arm, pulling towards the window.
We're finally here!...LA HERE I COME!

"Welcome to Los Angeles" Cameron said while looking out the window. I could feel him staring at me so I looked back and found his face so close to mine. He moved backwards.
"Sorry, I was looking at the view" he said
I just nodded and turned around while rolling my eyes.
"I saw that" he yelled while while wearing his backpack.
I smiled and started taking my seat belt off and putting my backpack off.

We then got off the plane and got our suitcases. We walked into a crowd of people looking for the exist. U felt Cameron holding my hand, and I held his back. He pulled me out of the crowd and we kept walking till we found a big sign with the word EXIT written on it.

"There we go" he sighed and let go of my hand.We got out, just to find another crowd of people holding up signs with names on them and waving them everywhere. I looked at Cameron and he was already hugging a well dressed lady, I'm guessing it's his mum since they looked really alike. Also standing with them was a girl that looked a bit older than Cameron who I'm also guessing to be his sister, Sierra and a guy about Cameron's age.

I looked infront of me trying to find Natalie in the crowd. Ugggh where is she?
Anyways Cameron came up to me and yelled as loud as he can "COME" I could only here it as a whisper though from all the noise. I went after him in a quitter space.

"This is my mum. Mum, this is Alexandra. A friend of mine." He introduced me to his mum.
We shook hands and I have her a smile.

Then he pointed at the girl and the boy. "This is Sierra, my sister and this is Chris my best friend." I waved at them
"Hi, I'm Alexandra. You can call me Alex" I introduced myself.

"Hi Alex" Sierra gave me a quick hug
"Nice to meet you" Chris said while shaking my hand.
"You too"I said still smiling.

I was standing with Sierra and Chris having a conversation, while Cameron was whispering something to his mum.
I felt someone grabbing me from the back. I turned around.

"NATALIE!" I screamed and attacked her with a hug.
"Oh my gosh, I've MISSED YOU SO MUCH" she said squeezing me back.
I couldn't help it. Tears just fell from my eyes. I couldn't control them. She then pulled away.

"Well are you going to introduce me to your new friends or what?" She said, while still having her arm around me.
I rubbed my tears away. "This is Sierra, Cameron's sister." I said while Natalie gave her a hug.
"And this is Chris, Cameron's bestfriend." I continued.

They said hi and everything. And then Cameron came running over to where we were standing.
"You must be the famous Natalie." He said while tapping her on the shoulder. She turned around and said
"And you must be CAMERON DALLAS, the vine star that has 10.2 million followers on Instagram" she fired with the biggest smile on her face.

"Oh gosh" I rolled my eyes
They hugged. "Sorry can I take a quick photo with you?" Natalie said while whipping her phone out of her pocket.
"Sure" he said and took a selfie with Natalie. He looked at me and I lipsynced the word sorry to him. He just winked and lipsynced back
"It's okay, but you owe me"
I just rolled my eyes and he smiled.

I said a  temporary goodbye to Cameron and his family and went with Natalie to her car. When we arrived at the car, she looked around her then she attacked me with a hug.
"Oh my gosh you're finally here."
"I'm glad I finally came."
Then she pulled away quickly and held my hand and kept jumping.
"What?" I asked
"What? Well my bestfriend is dating Cameron Dallas"
"We're not dating." I said
"What?" She screamed
I shrugged
"But you like him?"
I smiled and nodded.
"And I know  he likes you..."
"How did your own that exactly!" I cut her off.
"Gurl, have you seen the way he looks at you?" She said opening her cars boot.
I blushed and my smile got bigger.
"But still he didn't ask me out yet." I said
"Yet!" She said looking directly in my eyes. Then she lifted my suitcase and my backpack and put them in the boot.
She then went in the car. I also went in the car and we drove to her apartment.