29 - Wholly

Chapter 29

My eyes almost bugged out of their sockets when the words escaped my lips. The next words came out swiftly without hesitation, much to my dislike.

"I know everything! I know that Chris threatened you just days before the blood transfusion to stay away from me. I know that you were going to be a son-of-a-bitch with me because of it." His lips twitched, and eyes sharpened looking at me. "But I loved you so much I just couldn't let you go through with it. That's why I kicked you out, that's why I would deny my feelings for you."

My head spin in a haze I had finally let everything out.

"You knew?" That's all he asked, I nodded gripping my hand onto my forehead beginning to sob.

"Everything."

"Why didn't you say anything?" He began to force himself slowly, I put my hand out motioning him to stop.

"Because I saw the phone calls, texts just brimming on your phone screen threatening you to stay away." I wiped the tears away. "I knew Chris contacted some lowlife to keep an eye in us. That's why I thought that maybe if I did all the negligence towards you it's make it easier on you."

"Easier? You thought it'd make it easier on me? I went through hell Jacqueline, I sulked into depression thinking that you didn't want me by your side." He closed his eyes tightly remembering the past. "I spent every second of every night just wallowing bec-"

"It sure seems like it when you have her sitting on your lap. When your shoving your tongue down her throat. When you deliberately ignored me when she's around. Nice way of showing you cared." I spat. With the little strength he possessed he managed to get up. Logan gripped his side and came my way. I was startled to see an abrupt recovery from him. I backed away backing up into a tree. He had me surrounded.

Shit.

"You just don't get it, do you?" he groaned. I had him right in front of me. I could feel his breath on my neck giving me a spine tingling feeling.

"What?" I swallowed the lump on my throat, I had him so close. Our breathing was loud, hard.

"I'm still in love with you."

"But what about her? Aren't you happy with her?" His eyes moved wearily shaking his head no.

"How can I love someone else when I'm in love with you. Demi's a great girl but she and I don't reciprocate each others feelings." He murmured, he went on and about. "We only got together because we thought it'd be a good idea, and she'd help me get over you. We knew at the first kiss that we didn't belong with each other."

My mind took over my actions and I plunged my arms around his neck. I began sobbing uncontrollably craned onto his shoulder. He wasn't with her because he loved her, but because of publicity and because of me. "This is so stupid."

"What is?" He placed his hand around my waist and the other on my hair running it up and down.

"Why couldn't we just come out with it? Why did we have to suffer all this when there was no need to. I love you Logan, you're a pain in the ass but I always loved you." I confessed, his chest rumbled as he chuckled.

"Well you're no walk in the park either. But true, we could've saved all this pain if we sat down and talked about it." He removed his arm from my waist and cupped my face. "But you're so stubborn! You always want to do things on your own. Always wanting to find a solution without anyone's help."

I smiled, no one knew me better than him. He leaned down and kissed me softly, almost teasingly. I couldn't help but stretch out my neck and deepening our kiss. He chuckled onto our lips finding the situation comical. Our lips meshed together in synchronization, our tongues danced to a melodious speed. My breathing ragged as we only parted for breathing.