8 - Replaced?

Chapter 8

Your POV

"Daddy!" Mia exclaimed, as Logan walked in the door, swooping her off the ground.

"Hey princess." he said as he twirled her around.

I walked towards them, Ryan in my arms.

"Hey." I greeted quietly. "How was your day?"

"Exhausting, I think I'm gonna go turn in for the day." he excused himself, putting Mia down, and kissing Ryan's forehead. Heading for the stairs I stopped him halfway, asking him if he was hungry.

"No, I ate something on my way back. Thanks and goodnight." he said, continuing his way up.

I looked at Mia, who gave me confused look.

"Is daddy mad at you?" she asked innocently.

"No, you heard him, he's just really tired." I said.

"Oh."

"Do you want something to eat?" I asked Mia, she nodded.

"Can I have some Mac&Cheese?" she asked. I nodded placing Ryan in the playpen crib. I headed to the kitchen taking out the noodles, the velveeta cheese, and condiments.

I finished, giving a bowl of it to Mia, and serving myself aswell. Mia finished asking for seconds.

After we both finished, she headed upstairs to get ready for bed, I grabbed Ryan, his eyes, wide and opened, his eyes mahogany colored from the light. He smiled at me, sticking out his tongue.

"You hungry lil' buddy?" I cooed. Ryan made fussy noises.

"Sh, Sh,Sh, mommy's here don't cry." I said, I looked around, checking that everything was put away, all the lights were turned off, the doors were locked. I went upstairs, passing by Mia's room, seeing her play with the new doll Demi gave her. I went into baby's room, changing his diaper, and making him a bottle. I had to go formula since my breasmilk had dried up from the events that occurred. I sat on the recliner sofa, swaying back and forth, humming Ryan to sleep. Without realizing I had fallen asleep as well.

Logan's POV

I woke up, noticing the clock read 2:53 am, and that Jackie wasn't here in bed. I shot up, quickly going to Ryan's room, and finding her asleep. I took Ryan away, placing him in his crib, and shaking Jackie's shoulder slightly to wake up and come to bed.

"Hey, c'mon let's go to.........to bed." I yawned out, seizing my attempt fail, I swooped her into my arms, careful enough not to hurt her stitching. I took her into our bedroom, placing her on the bed, she quickly accommodated herself, drifting off fully into a deep sleep.

I kissed her lips, gently enough for her not to notice. As hard as I tried to be a total ass, I couldn't resist myself. I love her, she's my reason for living, besides my kids course.

I fell soundly asleep.

I woke up early, sneaking another kiss from Jackie's lips, she was still asleep. I took a shower, getting ready to leave for the set, since we were filming episodes today. Only James, Carlos, and I, Kendall had the day off. I walked into Mia's and Ryan's rooms, kissing them goodbye. I walked out of my house and into my car driving to work.

Your POV

I woke up, to find myself in my room, Logan must've brought me. He still cares.

I called Emma, wondering if she wanted to hang out.

"Uh, sure. Do you mind if Kendall tagged along? Today's his day off so......" she trailed off.

"Yeah, sure that's fine. So I'll see you here?" I asked.

"Yeah, we'll be there in 45 minutes."

"Sounds great, it's going to be nice to hang out with you guys." I expressed, we said our goodbyes, and I began to clean up.

The bus came by for Mia, leaving Ryan and I alone. Kendall and Emma soon arrived, I squealed upon seeing her. I hugged Kendall, who seemed a little weird, to be an actor, he sucks at it.

"How you been feeling?" Kendall asked, I shrugged.

"Good, of course the pain strikes from time to time, but it's getting better every passing day." I said, Emma grabbed Ryan.

"Your so adorable, and chubby." she exclaim, Malik baby squeal in laughter.

"So what do you want to do?" she asked, I shrugged.

"I don't know, I've been pretty lonesome, and bored. I can't go out, my project is on hold. It sucks." I said.

"Well actually I kinda have bad news." Kendall spoke up, Emma and I looked at him.

"What is it babe?" she asked.

"Henry called me this morning, since I'm the "leader" saing that if you weren't capable of finishing up, be was going to pass the album onto someone else." he finished.

"That's so unfair, those are my songs. I wrote them." I exclaimed.

"That's show biz, you're not bringing any income to the record producers, and they can't be stuck on hold forever." Kendall said crossing the streets.

"I know, but I'm injured, it's not like I'm doing it on purpose." I protested.

"Yeah, it's just that if your not recording within two weeks they're giving your songs to someone else."

That kinda gave me relief since I wasnt going to stay two weeks here.

"Well do you know who they're going to give my work if I don't show up?" I asked.

"Demi."

~~~~~~

Vote&Comment.!