7 - Left Out

Chapter 7

Logan's POV

Demi made breakfast I helped her, while Jackie took care of Ryan and Mia. I really don't know if Jacqueline was upset at the fact Demi had brought Mia the doll, or that Demi was the one who made breakfast. I'm not sure, but it did hurt me to have to treat Jackie this way, especially faking that I was more interested in Demi than my own wife.

We finished making breakfast, and Jackie ate along with Demi and I. She seemed pretty bummed out, but you know why. Demi stayed for a while, helping me with the dishes, cleaning up the table, while Jackie sat in the living room watching tv.

"So how are things going with you acting like a total douche?" Demi whispered.

"Well, you've pretty much seen it, today's the first day really." I whispered back.

"What about yesterday? You were supposed to start yesterday, weren't you?" she gave me a confused look.

"I slept with her the other day." I said.

"Well of course you slept together, you guys are married." she said nonchalantly.

"No Demi, we slept together, like together together." I said, while washing the dishes.

"Oh, well you could've just said you guys had sex." she said.

"Demi you are my bud, but sometimes it can be weird to talk about those things, especially with a girl." I said.

"Oh sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable. But still you shouldn't have slept with her if you're going to be a complete ass the next day. It's not right, no girl in the world wants to be treated unworthy the next day they had sex with a guy, especially with her husband." she said without takin a breath.

"Demi.!" I whined hearing the 'sex' word.

"I'm sorry.! But it's the truth Logan, you should really over think this condition deal. If you love her you then both of you have to face the world together." she said.

"As much as I would love too, I can't. This guy called in threatening me that if I didn't do my part of the deal. He was going to hurt her and the kids." I said drying the dishes, and putting them away.

"Well can't you report it to the cops, anyone?" she asked.

"No, they made it clear that I had to leave her. Or else." I said.

"I really don't know what to tell you, just good luck. I guess. Well I have to go, you're not the only friend I wanna spend time with." she said.

We headed to the living room, and Jackie was still watching tv. Demi called Mia, saying she was leaving. Mia hugged her tight, Demi kissed Jackie 's cheek saying goodbye. She did the same to me hugging me, and saying she had fun and she'd like to do his again some other time. Demi left and I headed upstairs to go to the studio and record.

Your POV

Demi left and Logan was upstairs, getting ready to leave, even though I knew what Logan was doing I felt kinda left out. The fact that he had fun with Demi, and so did my kid with her made me feel horrible. I mean, couldn't I be treat worse in like a different way? Does he really have to rub it in my face that he's interested in another girl, well pretend. You get the idea, point is I'm hurt. It kills me know that he's pretending like to someone just to hurt me on purpose, but with a good reason. I don't know maybe I'm paranoid, or maybe I'm jealous. Well yes I'll admit it I'm freaking jealous. But then I think about the other night, and how wonderful it was, then it brings me to today and what's going on around me.

Despicable me.!

Logan comes downstairs again ready to go, Mia says goodbye she kisses him, he kissed Ryan, and he just says goodbye to me. No goodbye kiss.!

Mia is to young to understand what's going on between Logan and I so she's completely oblivious to what Logan's doing.

I'm all alone in this big house, my sisters aren't here, neither are Katie and Tobey, Emma's acting strange, the boys don't visit as often. I just hate this feeling, so much.

Logan's POV

I got to the studio, I was the last one to arrive. James was going to be pissed, everyone knew how he felt when people came unprepared. I entered and James glared at me, with his hazel eyes.

~~After Work~~

"So how's it going at home?" Carlos asked, I shrugged.

"Bit differently, I got a call yesterday saying I had to leave Jackie in 10 days, well 9 or else he would hurt Jackie, Mia and Ryan." I said.

"That's bullshit." Kendall sighed out, I nodded agreeing.

"Are you really going to leave her?" James asked, I took a drink of the water I had in my hand and nodded.

"As much as it kills me, today Demi dropped by, and I think I made Jackie feel left out."

"Dang.! Well if you two do get a divorce where are you going to live?" James asked.

"I don't know I guess I'll have to get an apartment."

"Don't be stupid, you know you'll come back to our apartment." Carlos said.

"Yeah man, your room is still there, after all this you know you can come back come." Kendall chimed in.

"Home..." I sighed. "my home is where my wife and kids are."

"Don't be so melodramatic." James snorted.

"James don't be such a prick. Put yourself in Logan's shoes for once. He going through a tough time, with leaving the love of his life, kids and everything that he will miss th..."

"Carlos.!" James and Kendall said in unison trying to get him to shut up.

"Sorry.!" he apologized.

"It's cool, either way it's the truth. I can't do anything about it now. So I guess you can expect my things in the apartment in a week or so.

We walked out of the studio, I got into my car and drove home. Home..... The place I want to be the most but can't.

~~~~~

I'm sorry if this is so confusing, but please ask anything.!

Vote&Comment