12 - Embrace

Chapter 12

Your POV

"I'll see you guys later, mommy loves you." I said kissing Ryan and Mia's forehead.

My sisters had come to stay with me a few days, to attend the wedding. It also worked for me, what other better babysitter than my own sisters?

I walked out to my car, slipping into it, and driving to the studio. Derek was asleep, and my sisters knew better than to wake him up. My mind wondered off like always,thinking about none other than Logan.

I missed his eyes, chocolate brown that always glistened when he was happy. His lips, always creating that smile that made girls all over (the world),including me, go weak at the knees, and make me squeal like crazy. His body, that I've had so many times by my side, makes me want him even more. His arms that have also been wrapped around me, giving me the comfort that wasn't needed but always craved. I knew I had to get over this, I knew that I couldn't think about him, without hurting myself.

I arrived at the studio, parking and cutting off the engine, before stepping out. I walked in going straight into Henry's office, on my way my head was down to the floor. Not noticing that I had run into someone.

"Whoa, I'm so sorry." I apologized, somebody gripped my fists, so I wouldn't fall back, making me crash into his chest.

"It's fine." he said, I looked up to find Logan, looking straight at me. Our eyes locked, my heart skipping a few beats, and my breathing became heavily. Logan always did this to me whenever we were this close to each other.

"Hi Jackie." he said, his eyes remained on my eyes, but glanced down to my lips, and I couldn't help but do the same.

"Hey Logan, c-can I-I have m-my hands back.?" I stuttered. Logan nodded letting go of me.

"Thanks."

I sighed before walking pass him, shaking my head, throwing every thought out of my head. I got to the end of the hallway, at Henry's door, I looked over my shoulder seeing him still standing in the middle of the hallway, looking my way. I shook my head no, before walking in.

Logan's POV

I know she stills care about me, the way her breathing quickened, how her eyes remained on mine. I should've just kissed her. I should've crashed my lips onto hers, it would've been worth it. But she no longer loves me.

I walked down the hall, running my hand through my hair, just thinking about her.

"Hey Logan."

I turned around to find Demi, walking my way, with a coffee cup.

"Hey Dem, what are you doing here?" I asked, I pulled her into a hug.

"Nothing much, just came to visit Henry. You?" she asked taking a sip out of her coffee cup.

"Working. Why are you here to see Henry?"

"Oh you know he was my first manager, so I can't be an ungrateful brat." she smirked, I chuckled softly.

"Your not even remotely close to being a brat Demi. Hey I wanted to ask you something, now that I see you."

"Yeah sure go ahead." she replied.

"I was wondering if you wanted to accompany me to Kendall's wedding, it really would eat the heal of arriving alone." I asked, Demi's eyes widened.

"Thanks for asking, but I have to see if I'm busy that day. Besides wont Jackie be there?" she asked quietly.

"I think so, but she wouldn't care, after all she was the first to file for divorce. So it wouldn't matter." I replied shrugging my shoulders and stuffing my pockets with my fists.

"C'mon Logan. It's obvious that she still cares for you. She loves you." she said nudging my shoulder with hers. I shook my head.

"If she did she wouldn't have left me, let alone almost injure me when she threw my stuff down the staircase. It's over, for her at least. But for me, I love her the same as always." I said.

"I'm sorry." she said opening her arms for a hug.

Jackie's POV

"Fine, I'll see what I can do." I smirked.

"Thanks doll, see you then." Henry said, I smiled walking to the door opening and finding Demi and Logan in a tight embrace.

~~~~~

I know I should be skinned for doing that and being so short, but I have loads and loads of homework.!

Vote&Comment