1 - In My Viens

Chapter 1

Your POV

I cry hard, from both the pain, and the heartbreak.

Logan's POV

Jacqueline has been in surgery for 5 hours straight. The doctor had come out to tell us that the bullet had been shot way deep in her stomach. And they were going to do an intervention on her. I was worried, to death, would she make it alive? Chris made it, the bullet went through his head. He managed to live, no severe damage to his sick minded head. It was a miracle he had survived that shot. The problem was, after he recovers will he leave us alone?

I was alone, the guys took Mia and Ryan home. Emma was the only one here since she had a license to help in that hospital. You know since she worked in a downtown hospital, and we were in a rural hospital. I threw my head back banging it on the wall.

"Ouch!" I exclaimed. I rubbed the back of my head and saw the doctor coming from the double doors. I quickly got up and went over to him.

"Mr. Henderson, we are trying to do everything we possibly can to keep your wife alive." he said making my heart sink. I closed my eyes, and throwing my head back once more.

"Please doctor, be honest. Does my wife have a possibility of making it. Please be honest." I said looking back at the doctor pleading. He sighed, and shook his head.

"To be frank, there's a 25% of her waking up, with physical disabilities. Another 25% of her being fine, without disabilities." he said, cutting off.

"What about the other 50%?" I asked, alreding knowing the response. He sighed and gave me the dreadful answer.

"The 50% she might not make it at all, her body is to weak from all the blood loss." he said what I was afraid of.

"And what are the options?" I asked.

"The options are a blood transfusion, or time."

"Time? How's that going to help us?"

"Yes, her blood type is very rare, and we've been going through all the patients and none are compatible." he said. "In the mean time, she's in recovery we have able to successfully removed the bullet from her body."

"Well, I guess that's a plus on our side, do you think I could see her?" I begged making my hands into a prayer like.

"Of course, with the exception of you seeing through the glass. She's in the intensive care unit." he said, I nodded agreeing.

"Yes, anything just please let me see her." I said. The doctor nodded and led me to see her.

"This way please." he said leading me through a narrow hallway. Medication, anesthetic aroma filled the air.

"Here she is." he motioned his hand to a room. I looked at her through the window. He face was pale, her lips were yellow, under her eyes dark circles formed.

"Her color will return once she is stabilized." he said, a nurse came and got him.

"Excuse me." he said and left. I put my hand on the glass.

"Babe, please don't leave me. Don't leave me alone, Ryan needs you, Mia needs you, I need you. Just please don't go." I said, tears rolled down my face, I looked down to floor, letting my tears fall onto it.

Your POV

I could feel a pair of eyes watching me, I was in a deep sleep, peaceful though. Pain in my abdomen area, I felt stiff.

I felt weak, I wanted air, I needed air. I felt a weird sensation in my body.

Logan's POV

I looked up at Jackie, she was moving weird, opening and closing her mouth. Her eyes opening and seeing them white I hollered for the nurse. I looked at the monitors next to her her heartbeat speeding and the heart monitor line was slowing down.

The doctor and three nurses rushed into the room, one of the nurses slid the the curtain closed. I yelled.

"NO! NO! NO! Don't go!" I yelled helplessly. Somebody must've called security, because they took me out to the waiting area, Emma ran towards the unit Jackie was in. Fifteen minutes seemed hours for them to come out and tell me how she was.

Your POV

"Don't Go!" I heard a familiar voice yell, I had hands on my arms, squeezing them. I couldn't take any air in, I slightly opened my eyes, I saw a doctor and nurses surrounding me. I felt my brain boggle up, clog up thoughts passed in my head, memories surrounding me. My life flashed before my eyes, literally!

"Breath, breath." I heard them say, my brain began to disperse worries. I opened my eyes, seeing Emma, she smiled at me.

"Where's Logan?" my voice croaked. I shut my eyes and felt something over my face.

Logan's POV

I sat down my hands on my head, elbows on my knees. Shaking my head no, convincing myself that she was alright. I felt a shadow over me, and I felt a hand running up and down my back. I looked at my side, and it was Emma. She smiled at me, she hugged me tight.

"She's okay." she whispered in my ear, tears streamed down my cheeks. She pulled away and wiped my tears, she squeezed my shoulder giving me an comforting look. "The doctor stabilized her, she's okay... She wants to see you." she finished.

"Okay." she lead me again to her room, this time letting me enter. Jackie's eyes were closed, I leaned down and kissed her forehead. Jacqueline slowly opened her eyes, her brown (or whatever your color eyes) eyes that looked hurt. She had on an oxygen mask, covering half of her face.

"Lo-Logan." she managed to cough out as Emma took off the mask.

"Shhh, don't force yourself, I'm not going anywhere." I said, she smiled at me, and then frowned.

"Does it hurt?" I asked she nodded, Emma gave her a sip of water, I helped her sit up.

" Aghh," she exclaimed. Emma handed her some pain killers.

"Thanks Emma." she said smiling, I helped her lay down again, flinching from the pain. I sat , next to her holding her hand and kissing it. Relieved she was okay, she smiled at me. I looked up at Emma who had a worried look on her face. Jackie soon fell asleep I walked out, Emma following.

"Logan, I don't think we can keep her stable unless we have a transfusion. No one is compatible except one person." she said. I looked at her.

"Well? Who is it? Tell me who it is, I'll pay whatever I have too. Just please tell me who it is." I pleaded, Emma closed her eyes and sighed.

"Chris Murphy" she said slowly opening her eyes and looking at me. My heart sank, and my stomach started to hurt. Why him?