[19] twist

I just feel like posting this. A small side chapter that'll give you an idea of what next chapter will be like. I'm not going to imitate Barney's accent because he has an American accent in newer videos.

-

(Edit 8/9/2018): ,,,UGH,,,

-

-

-

- Aphmau's POV -

-

Aphmau could sense the hate radiating from the new Seven of Fire. She tried to find the source, but was immediately repelled by some unknown force.

She narrowed her eyes and teleported back to Evil HQ.

Barney approached her. "Jess?" he asked. "What happened?"

Aphmau growled. "I was just beaten by a group of kids. But, on the bright side, I found Okward."

Barney's eyes widened. "Really? That's great! We can turn him, then the whole Arcane Seven will be part of the Evil!"

Aphmau shook her head. "It's not that easy. He's the one who's been teaching the New Seven."

Barney looked up at the ceiling. He thought for a moment. Finally, an evil grin spread across his face. "Maybe we can't turn him, but we can still capture him. They'll be lost without the battle veteran. We can send someone out, and they can take Okward's place. But they'll lead the kids into a trap."

Aphmau thought about it. What will go wrong with this plan? she thought. She was pulled back into reality by Barney asking, "Jess? What else is wrong?"

She sighed. "One of the new Seven, she's a Seven of Love."

Barney's eyes widened again, before narrowing. His clenched fist was surrounded by a swirling mass of dirt. "But if we follow through with my plan, then we can capture her, and we'll win. We'll take over the kingdom, and the Evil will rule!"

Aphmau grinned. "I like it. But another thing. The new Seven of Fire, he has hate attracting him to me like a light attracts a moth. The only problem? I cannot turn him unless I know the cause of his hate. Something's stopping me from finding the cause."

Barney smacked his forehead. "Really Jess? I thought you were smarter than that. What's the only thing that can oppose hate?"

"That's easy," Aphmau replied. "Love."

Barney smirked. "Then what's the cause of his hate?"

Aphmau opened her mouth before closing it again. "Oh... I see. Little Maxxy has a jealousy issue!"

Barney nodded. "Someone he loves has either betrayed him or found someone else. The next time you see him, turn him. He'll be an easy target."

Aphmau nodded curtly, before turning on her heel and marching away. She smiled to herself. "They won't see it coming."