Epilogue

Epilogue:

Taylor's POV

"I'll run my fingers through your hair

And watch the lights go wild

Just keep on keeping your eyes on me

It's just wrong enough to make it feel right

And lead me up the staircase

Won't you whisper soft and slow

I'm captivated by you, baby

Like a fireworks show

Drop everything now, meet me in the pouring rain

Kiss me on the sidewalk, take away the pain

'Cause I see sparks fly

Whenever you smile

Get me with those green eyes, baby

As the lights go down

Give me something that'll haunt me

When you're not around"

I finish the second half of the song as I gain a round of applause from those sitting around the bonfire with me.

"That was one of my favorites," Sophia says with a smile.

"Loved it," Liam replies as a smile creeps on his face.

"Thank you,' I reply and I look away.

"He'd love it ya know," Sophia tries to ligthen the mood.

"I just miss him," I respond with a sigh.

"The semester starts soon. Can you believe it's been a year already?" Liam says.

"It flew by.." I answer.

Harry and I had decided to take a break from eachother. we had broken up six months ago due to distance but there wasn't a day I didn't think of him. Harry and I were still in love. I knew this because even when I went on dates with other guys I didn't feel anything. I went through the day with a smile on my face and a postive mind but I was broken and shattered on the inside.

"Have you been thinking about him lately?" Sophia asks.

"I don't think I've ever stopped," I sigh.

"He feels the same way," Liam mutters.

"How do you know?" I jump to my feet.

"We talk all the time, I honestly don't get why you ever ended it. All you ever do is mope about eachother," a small smirk plays on his lips.

"We just thought it couldn't work. Pushing eachother away was the only thing we could think of that would make the distance hurt less,' I clear my throat after speaking.

"Did it?' Sophia questions.

"Not even a little bit...I haven't called him in months," I choke out. But I still refused to cry.

"Maybe you should," She suggests.

"I need to tell him," I say with determination.

We spent another half an hour outside and then it got dark. we drove seperately back to our dorms. School had been hard this year but I still managed to get good grades. I ruffle out my bangs before stepping out of my car.

I walk up to my dorm building as I bump into a tall figure. I look up and go to apologize but before I could my jaw dropped.

"I miss you," He breathed.

I just pull Harry's face to mine and our lips collide. I jump into his arms and we share another teared kiss that we shared the previous year. I entangle my fingers into his dark curls as he tugs at the hem of my shirt.

"Why?" was all I could whisper after we pull apart from eachother.

"as cliche as it sounds. distance is hard..But losing you was even harder," he replies as tears stream down his face from his green eyes.

"I love you," I say underneath my sobs.

'I love you too," he replies.

"what made you comeback?" I ask as I sniffle.

"I found the box again,' He says.

I pull him in for another kiss. This one was slow and less urgent. We pull away and he runs his finger across my cheek.

"I don't ever want to break up," he says breaking the silence.

"Neither do,' I say and he pecks my lips again.

"Plus we have to have kids and run a bakery together after all,' he jokes and a smirk emerges showing his dimples.

"You're an idiot,' His favorite words escape my lips.

"But I'm yours.." he whispers.

I take his hand and we walk back to my dorm. 

"So what did I miss in six months?" he asks. 

"Let's just say you didn't miss much. Things are much more exciting with you around," I admit.

'It's mutual," he agrees.

FIVE YEARS LATER:

"Harry!" I shout as he runs into the room.

"Yes?" He asks.

'Can you please go serve Niall and Zayn! They've been waiting for their coffee!" I call.

"Yeah yeah yeah..Don't over work yourself Mrs. Styles," He teases.

"I'll be fine taking orders..Can you check on Luke?' I shout back.

"But Gemma's here! She's suppose to babysit for us,' he groans as he pours coffee into the cups.

"Do it!" I demmand and Harry walks out of the room to get our six month son.

Harry and I had gotten married about two months before we graduated and I got pregnant. Then we opened our own little cafe during my pregnancy. I'm glad he came to find me on campus that night during the begging of our Sophmore year of college. After that night we vowed to stay together forever.

Harry and Taylor Styles forever.

THE END

I hope you guys enjoyed the ending. And that's it for this book :) I really had fun writing it and I'm very thankful for all the support. I love reading your comments and recieving your votes because it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside :D But seriously thank you to all who read and voted and commented! So if you're looking for more Haylor feels be sure to check out my new Haylor fic "Smoke" The first two chapters are already posted! Oh and I would love it if you could take a look at some of my other works as well. BUT I"M SERIOUSLY GONNA MISS THIS STORYYYY :( but all good things come to an end... I love all my Haylor shippers and I hope you liked this book XX DirectionerOstrich