Chapter 13

Chapter 13:

Taylor's POV

"Where's Ha- Marcel?" I ask Ed as we sit down.

"Oh Liam invited him to lunch," Ed responded with out emotion.

"Liam?' I was confused.

"Yeah as soon as the hour started he told Marcel to bring Louis with them," Ed replies looking at me with an apologetic look.

"What's that about?' I ask with frustration.

"Look Tay, I mean I get that you really liked Liam. But I don't think you should blame Marcel for hanging out with them. It's harmless," Ed explains.

"I guess you're right Ed. I shouldn't be worried," I lied. I didn't want to tell Ed about all the stuff that happened at Harry's house.

Lunch hour ended and I waited for Harry in chem. I was a lost puppy with out him. I should just ask him.

"Hey Harry, where were you at lunch today?" I ask trying to play it cool.

"Oh Liam and Louis invited us to go have something. We just talked and hung out. It was pretty fun," A smile spreads across his lips.

"Good, I'm glad you did," I reply.

"Yeah they even invited me to join the football team. But I told them I was really bad. Liam didn't care though, he still said I could be a part of their group of friends," Harry explains in excitiment and I try mu best to put up a happy face for him.

"That's great! I'm happy for you Harry," I say and he smiles at me, we weren't even paying attention to what our professor was rambling about.

"So do you wanna come to Liam's party this weekend?' He asks.

"Oh Harry..I shouldn't be there," I reply and he suddenly remembered why.

"T it's ok. Liam and I talked about it. He said you're welcome to come," Harry persists.

"I dunno," I say picking at the spiral on my notebook.

"Please? You can be my date," Harry picks up my hand and starts to fidget with my fingers.

"I seriously don't think it's a good idea. I mean I haven't even spoken to him since that day at your house," I wanted Harry to quit asking.

"Please Taylor," He begs.

"Fine," I sigh after a long moment.

"Thank you! You won't regret it I promise!" Harry sounded like a little boy on Christmas day with these words.

The rest of the school day passes by slowly. Harry and I had made plans to hang out after school. I really wasn't sure about this whole party buissness. I mean I hadn't spoken to Liam and I wasn't over him yet. I felt like Harry was being selfish and didn't care what I had to say about the sitaution. He just wanted to impress his new jock friends and frankly I found that really annoying.

"So what do you wanna do?" Harry asks as we lay on my bed.

"I don't know," I reply with a shrug.

"Taylor are you upset?" Harry asks breaking a moment of silence.

"No I'm fine," I respond. I lied because Harry had done so much for me. I needed to do this one thing for him.

"Well we could walk to the park," Harry suggests.

"Sounds ok," I say and then we get up and go.

Once we got to the park Harry and I decided to walk around the lake. Our arms brush and I can feel his cool skin on mine. We we walk in silence and I watch the setting sun glisten on the water. It looked magical almost like a fairytale. Harry watches me as I stare out at the water.

"We should sit," He commands.

"ok,' I say quietly and then both of us sit on the grass.

"It looks so pretty," He tells me.

"I know," I respond.

"Just like you," He whispers.

I blush and look away. Harry was so sweet and I can't believe I had never given him a chance. Maybe because I thought I loved Liam. I was pulled out of my thought when Harry cups my cheek. Our faces inch torwards eachother and then our lips are connected. I can feel myself getting nervous and then I pull away.

"Sorry," Harry breathes.

"No I'm sorry. Sorry that I never gave us a chance," I respond looking back out at the water.

"Why not start now?," he Sighed.

"I don't think I'm ready. I think..I'm scared..." I stumble over my words.

"Don't be," Harry responds.

"what if I lose my bestfriend?" I ask.

"You won't. I'll be here forever. I promise. Have I ever lied to you?" He asks and I shake my head no.

We get up and walk back home in silence once the sun is almost gone. As we walk Harry intertwines his fingers into mine. I grip his hand tightly. He said he's never let go.

Sorry for the long period between updates. Plus it's filler chapter :( But the next one's gonna be super cray cray! I'll try to update ASAP but being in advanced IB classes for Junior year is KILLER. But I promise an update or two before the middle of September. So enjoy!