Chapter 24

Chapter 24:

Taylor's POV

"You're back!" I shout and run into Harry's arms.

"I missed you too," He says and I can feel the vibration of his laugh while I'm still embracing him.

"Geeze you guys act like he's been gone for years. Oh young love," Anne jokes.

"Can I.." Hary begins but then his mother cuts him off.

"Of course. Be home at a reasonable time or call me if you're staying over at Taylor's," she answers and I giggle.

"Love you mum," He calls as we get into my car and she responds with a friendly wave.

"So how was your weekend?" I ask as I pull into the street.

"It was great, Gemma and I went shopping and she picked everything out of course," He says with a smile.

"I like your shirt," I respond looking over to see a new plaid button up exposing his chest.

"Thanks," He replies.

The rest of the car ride to diner Harry and I catch up. I still refuse to mention Liam and Cara. We decided to go to the diner to grab something to eat and then relax on the couch with a movie before we had to return to school the next day. 

Once we return to my house I'm greeted by Niall and Zayn just leaving. 

"Hey T! Zayn did it! He asked her," Niall tellls me with enthusiasm. 

"Well how did it go?' I ask. 

"She said yes! Plus she's a junior, so we're going to prom together," Zayn boasts.

"That's amazing! I knew she'd say yes," I reply and Niall smiles widely.

"And that's not all..She has this friend Jade and I asked her to prom," Niall tells me with a smug expression.

"And..?' I say with suspense even though I could tell his response by that expression on his face.

"Zayn and I are double dating,' He replies and Harry pats him on the back.

'Sophmores at prom..NICE," Harry congratulates both of them.

"We're going to meet them now," Zayn explains trying to hurry Niall along.

"well good luck," I respond and soon enough both of them are gone.

Harry and I lay on the couch and decide to watch whatever's playing on HBO. He cuddles me up to his chest like always. I inhale his scent of mint. This is how it's suppose to be.

"You're such a good sister to Niall and Zayn even though Zayn's not your brother," Harry says.

"Yeah Austin is always with our dad so I kinda like to take care of Ni," I explain.

"How come you never visit your dad anymore?' Harry asks.

"Because he doesn't really have time to spend with me whenever I go for more than a day or two. He always works or takes Austin places," I say.

"I hope when I have a daughter I can spend every minute with her," Harry tells me after a few minutes of silence.

"Don't worry Harry I know you'll be the perfect father," I say looking into his green eyes.

************************************************************************************************************

The next day goes as normal at school. That is until lunch time. Liam had exposed what I kept hidden.

"Hey Marcel what's up?" Liam asks as we pass him to get to my car so we can go out. The clouds were so gloomy and I knew it was a bad idea to go out, but Harry insisted.

"Not much just going to lunch," He explains and grabs my hand.

"Oh you and Tay?" He asks.

"Yeah like always," He shrugs.

"Yeah Cara and I ran into her Saturday at the cafe and I was surprised to see you two apart," He responds with a shaky laugh. I was busted.

"Really you and Cara? Taylor refused to mention this to me," A scowl has now formed onto his face.

"Yeah Cara and I are sort of a thing.." He mutters.

"Well that's nice...See ya round," Harry says between his teeth and drops my hand. He walks ahead of me to the car.

We get in and it's silent. I refuse to open my mouth and start an arguement and let him cool down.

"why didn't you say anything," Harry's raspy voice speaks up.

"I dunno," I blurt out in barely a whisper.

"You don't have to hide things," He scoffs.

"I'm sorry," I reply softly and I can feel the tears building.

"Taylor don't cry..." He turns to me in the passanger seat.

"I..." I don't finish my sentence but I keep driving.

"I just don't like how you were hiding that," he explains.

I don't say anything because i feel bad enough as it is. The rain starts to fall onto my windshield and I just continue to focus on the road.

"Tay just let me out here. I need to think," He demands and I can't help but stop the car for him.

"Wait!" I call out through tears.

But he keeps walking and the rain begins soaking him. I get out of my car and follow him. The rain is so heavy it begins to soak me immediately. I shiver but I chase after him anyway.

"Harry!" I shout through the sound of the shower.

"Harry," I call out again but he insists on walking.

I run as fast as I can trying to see through the rain splattering my face. All I had on was a small sweater and even the rain was going through it and I could feel the freezing drops on my skin. I finally catch up to him, he's wearing a leather jacket with fur trimming and a white t shirt underneath. His curls are now sopping wet infront of his eyes and the water splashes of them.

"Harry," I cry out again and this time he turns to face me.

'I'm sorry ok. I just didn't want you to get hurt or lash out on Liam..I wanted you to realize that you don't feel that way about Cara anymore. This may sound really selfish and all..But I thought you rather have her than me.That if you found out you'd try to win her back," I explain through the loud rain storm.

"Taylor..Don't ever think I could want anyone but you. Especially Cara," Is all he says before smashing his lips to mine.

He engulfs my body with his arms and I wrap my around his neck. The rain is hitting both of us really hard but we don't care. His wet curls touch my wet forehead as we continue to kiss.

"Listen to me. You're mine. Got that?' He asks in his raspy tone.

'MMHMM," I respond into another heavy kiss.

"I love you," He mumbles onto my lips.

All that earns is a moan and then Harry encourages me to jump and wrap my legs around his waist. I follow his request and he carries me to the car as we kiss eachother. He drops me and tells me to drive to his house.

"Why?" I ask.

"We're soaking duh,' He responds with a laugh.

"You're right," I blush.

"Besides school sucks. We should just stay at my house. My mum isn't going to be home until tomorrow morning," He says tells me with a cheeky smile.

(A/N): SOOOO it's not a fanfic without a cheesy rain kissing scene! LOL but I had to guys I just had too. The next chapter is going to be AHHHHH! I can't wait to update again :) Plus I already got some ideas for my next Haylor fic. SO YEAH. I hope you enjoyed it and thank you so much for reading. I really can't thank you enough because that's all I seem to do at the end of chapters ;) but seriously though you guys are amazing