Chapter 3

Chapter 3:

Taylor's POV

I walk home so frustrated. Harry didn't even know the half of it. I scribbled out his name so many times in that verse because I knew it was wrong. Liam was my boyfriend right? I mean I was suppose to write songs for him. Not Harry. But in all reality every single song in my song book was written about Harry Styles. I just didn't have the courage to admit it to him. A paticular song that stood out was one I wanted to call sparks fly:

"And you stood there in front of me Just close enough to touch Close enough to hope you couldn't See what I was thinking of
Drop everything now, meet me in the pouring rain Kiss me on the sidewalk, take away the pain 'Cause I see sparks fly Whenever you smile
Get me with those green eyes, baby As the lights go down Give me something that'll haunt me When you're not around
'Cause I see sparks fly Whenever you smile"

At first I really didn't want to admit my feelings for Harry. I felt as if my life was perfect just the way it was. Liam one of the greatest guys ever, actually picked me to be his girlfriend and he got along with my friends. Especially Harry. I couldn't just throw it all away could I? Then again Harry and have known eachother forever, even before he liked to be called Marcel.

I enter my house to be greeted by three boys on the couch. Niall, Zayn, and my real brother Austin.

"It's back!" Niall screeches and the other boys howl in laughter.

"where's Marcel?' Austin asks making kissing noises.

"Stop!" I could feel my whole face turning red with anger.

"Marcel and Tay Tay sittin in a tree," Niall cooes.

"K-i-s-s-i-n-g," Zayn taunts,

"First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby Marcel in a baby carriage!" Austin bellows and the other boys are cackling.

"You guys are idiots,' I scowl at them and find the nearest objest to throw.

"Missed me!" Niall says and sticks out his tongue after dodging my shoe.

"What's going on in here?" My mom asks as she walks into the room.

"Taylor loves Marcel!" Austin calls out.

"What...?" My mom looks confused.

"Don't listen to them, they're stupid," I reply with a sign and make my way up to my room.

I place my head into the pillow and let a scream out. Today was just not my day. As I roll back over my phone rings. I reach for it and pick it up.

"Taylor, can we talk?' I hear Liam's distressed voice on the other end. Oh great.

"Sure thing babe," I try not to have emotion in my voice.

"Tay I don't think things between us are working. I mean we hardly spend time together," He explains and my heart races. I don't think I'm ready to cal things off.

"Liam why don't we start now?" I ask and he goes silent for a minute.

"I guess you're right. We cam give it another try. Dinner tomorrow? Seven thirty? I'll pick you up," His voice sounds happier at the other end.

"Alright, see you st school," I was now smiling to myself.

"Bye love," is the last thing I hear before I hang up.

I crawl to the end of my bed and grab my guitar, strumming over it not really playing anything at all. I think about Liam and Harry. Maybe rekindling the romance could make me forget my feelings for Harry for the time being. I sigh and then I hear a comotion downstairs.

"NIALL,"  I can hear his dad yell.

"I'm sorry!" Niall responds while laughing his loud rowdy laugh.

I run downstairs to see Niall on the floor sitting in a mess of various spilt snack foods and everyone is laughing but my mom and Mr. Horan. This was a typical night in my house. I giggle to myself and had a new inspiration for a song.

See Taylor likes Harry back. DON'T lose faith in Haylor just yet! But once again thank you all for reading and stuff. In the next chapter we might see what Harry's up to again. I hope you like the POV switch. IDK I thought it might work better for this Haylor fic. So yeah :) I'll try and update as much as I can!