Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

Harry's POV

Her laugh. Her smile. Her eyes.

Everything about her was perfect but she belonged to someone else. Someone much stronger, funnier, and better looking.

My thoughts are interupted by her. My best friend Taylor. She placed one hand on my shoulder and stopped me as I was walking home.

"Can I come over?" She asks.

"Of course," I respond.

We walk together. My breath hitches everytime our arms touch. Everytime I look at her the butterflies in my stomach would just errupt. You know all the chese filled kinda romance crap. To bad she has a boyfriend.

We enter my house and are instantly greeted by my mum.

"Anne, hey!" Taylor gives her a tight squeeze and my mom smiles.

"Hi mum," I say as she lets her go.

"Hey Ha- I mean Marcel. How has school dear?" My mum asks.

"Alright I guess, so can Tay and I go study in my room?' I usually asked because I felt as if my mum would feell more comfortable.

"Of course honey," she smiles warmly and Taylor and i charge up the stairs.

We open up our bags and pull out school work.

"Oops wrong notebook," Taylor says pulling everything out.

"what's this?" I ask opening it to find her beautiful hand writing scrawled all over.

"My song book," she laughs trying to pry it out of my hands.

"Another one? The fourth one this school year," I say chuckling.

"Give it," she is now halfway in my lap but I keep it above her head.

As soon as she begins to stand I stand also, it is now still out of her reach because she's a little shorter than me.

"Let me read some," I tease her as she jumps for the book climbing all over me.

"No!" She shouts.

"Come on Tay, you let me read the other ones," I scowl at her.

"Fine let me rip something out first," She tries to push herself up as she clings to my torso.

"Secrets swift?" I tease once more.

"You're not gonna like it, let me get rid of it," She yells.

"No I should see it," She was still tangled on my body, boy was she strong if she held herself up this long.

She finally gives in, letting go of me and ploping herself down on the bed. She gives me puppy dog eyes and a pout. I stick my tongue out at her as I read through some of the pages with things written on them. Pretty combonations of words and rhymes. Taylor was such a good writer. I smile up until I come across this verse:

"Hey Liam, I know looks can be deceiving But I know I saw a lot in you And as we walked we were talking I didn't say half the things I wanted to

Of all the girls tossing rocks at your window I'll be the one waiting there even when it's cold Hey Liam, boy, you might have me believing I don't always have to be alone

'Cause I can't help it if you look like an angel Can't help it if I wanna kiss you in the rain so Come feel this magic I've been feeling since I met you Can't help it if there's no one else Mmm, I can't help myself,"

My mind went through thousands of thoughts at once and I bit my lip. I look up at her staring at me.

"Told ya you wouldn't like it," she says trying to balance a highlighter on her nose.

"Not that, I was just surprised," I tell her but I was totally lying.

"well we've been dating four years and it just sorta came out," she explains.

"No need to explain yourself, I mean besides we're just friends right?" I was hurt but that's all I would ever be is just her friend.

"Harry.." She says my real name softly.

"Marcel, I think you'd know this by now," I change the subject.

"why do you insist on hiding behind a fake name?" She questions getting angry.

"I'm not hiding," I respond coldly.

"Let's just study," She replies and then we get to opening our text books.

After about a few hours of studying and talking, Taylor decides it's best if she goes home. I send her on her way and slowly make my way back to my room. I go over to the mirror and decide to take a good look. I wanted to be the man that Taylor wanted. I needed to be more like Liam. I took my big framed glasses off and ran my fingers through my hair messing it up. Maybe the curls weren't such a bad idea after all.

 But who could help me make myself over? I poke myself in the cheek where my dimples usually were. Then I remembered.

Gemma. My sister Gemma.

Alrighty guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Things are going to get cra-zy!