Chapter 1

Chapter 1:

"Marcel do you mind helping me with something?" I ask him as we sit in the middle of class.

"Sure thing Taylor," He whispers.

We sit close together as he helps me work my way through the tough math equation. The teacher usually didn't like it when people in the class would partner up, she thought it was too rowdy. But she always let it slip between Harry and I because we worked so quietly and efficiently. Everyone in the class knew we were bestfriends and sometimes they'd tease me, but I always told them to leave 'Marcel' alone and they usually did.

Finally class had ended and Harry said he was going to meet me in the lunch room so we could hang out. I nod and make my way over while he went to go put things into his locker.

"Why do you hang out with him?" I hear a girl named Demi call out.

"Demi, can you just leave us alone?' I ask.

She snickers and walks off with her little clique of girls and they all continue to whisper. I search for Selena and I find her right away.

"Hey Selena," I greet her with a smile.

"Oh Taylor! Ed and Liam should be joining us soon," she informs me.

"Hey sis!" I hear a familiar voice call.

"Oh Niall, what is it this time?" I ask annoyed with my step sibiling.

"I was just going to let you know Zayn is coming over after school today so Marcel can't" He mocks.

"Good for you! I'll just go over to his house," I respond and then stick my tongue out at him.

"You're suppose to be a senior, shouldn't you be more mature?" Niall asks once again in a mocking tone.

"well maybe if little sophmores didn't annoy me, we wouldn't have this problem," I reply back as Niall starts walking away.

"Little booger," Selena says shaking her head and then we laugh.

"Hey babe," I hear Liam's calm voice as he pulls up a chair next to me.

"Hello there Li," I then press my lips to his.

"Oh gosh," I hear Ed groan as he sits inbetween Liam and Selena.

"I'm trying to eat," Selena scoffs and I roll my eyes.

We giggle and as all three of them started talking about something random I surveyed the lunch room for Harry. I saw him walking over with his best guy friend Louis and I made room for them to sit.

"Hey Marcel, hey Louis," Ed greets.

"Ed," Louis says with a nod.

"Hey guys," Harry greets us and then fixes his glasses.

We all sit and eat our lunch and Harry and i mostly speak to eachother. Liam squeezes my knee protectively a few times and I really don't seem to notice at the time. Harry and I were exctied about the new Green Day album, Harry may look and act like a nerd but he liked something edgy. I smile the whole time and laugh at the various jokes he makes. Harry always brightened my day.

"Ready T?" Li asks as lunch hour begins to near.

"Go ahead Li, Marcel and I are going to walk to chemistry together," I let him go with a bright smile and he smiles back.

"Alright Tay, See ya tomorrow," He responds walking with Ed and Louis.

"Ready Harry?" I ask.

"For the thousandth time, or the millionth, it's Marcel," He gives me a scowl.

we walk to chem and Harry enters the room, I signal it'll be a minute and he nods. I wanted to say bye to Selena before she went to biology.

"Taylor we need to talk next hour, because I seriously want to ask you something," She seemed serious.

I nod and make my way back to the classroom. I thought about what she wanted to ask through this whole period and Harry and I sort of talked.

"Tay," Selena catches me in the crowd of people. I give Harry an apologetic look and shrugs.

"what is it?" I snap as she pulls me down the hallway.

"I hope you realize that Liam is not going to be around much longer," She says bluntly.

"why... wha.. what do you mean?" I ask trying to shake off her sentence.

"Do you realize how much attention you pay to Marcel?" She questions looking me straight in the eyes.

"As much as I pay to all my friends," I stiffen.

"No Taylor, it's gotten to the point where people think you two are together," she replies trying to snap me back into reality.

"well Liam's my boyfriend and Marcel's my bestfriend so what does it matter?" I ask.

"Taylor you have cancelled two dates with Liam in order to be wiith Marcel," Selena and I are still standing in the hall even though the bell had already rung.

"Not on purpose, he just broke up with Cara," I respond coldly.

"I don't mean to sound alll pushy and such, but I just want you to get your priorities straight with Liam. He doesn't mind Marcel you know that, but you need to rekindle the romance," We walk to class finally and the rest of the way in silence.

"Detention, for tomorrow," The teacher addresses us as soon as we walk into the room.

"Yes ma'am," Selena and I say taking the slips from Ms.Flack.

I slam my head down onto the desk. This was going to be a long class hour.

Alrighty lovelies, I already have my first filler chapter... haha I promise that the next chapter's gonna be good and filled with all kinds of stuff. well thanks for reading! Oh and I know it's going to get confusing but when she says Harry she means Marcel because Harry goes by Marcel but they grew up together so Harry will always be Harry in Taylors eyes. LOL thought I'd clear that up.