Chapter 15

Draco watched as Elara walked down the hallway, wishing he was walking next to her. He sighed and turned and walked the other way.

"Oh drakeypoo!" He heard the annoying voice of Pansy Parkinson call. 'You know what? Following Elara down the hall sounds great!" He thought quickly turning around and speed walking down the hallway to find Elara laughing in hysterics.

"Drakeypoo wait up!" Pansy called making Elara lose it more.

"Drakeypoo? Eh Drake." She said through he laughs as he made his way towards her.

"Shut it." He muttered.

"I'm sorry love, forgive me?" She said innocently.

"Always." He said with a smile.

"Drakey! Why are you near this pathetic half-blood?" Pansy said grabbing onto his arm, causing Elara's eyes to narrow.

"Pansy get off me. I can speak to whomever I wish." He sneered making a smirk appear on Elara's lips.

"Oh come on Drakey." Elara was getting sick of Pansy's voice. Pansy shot her a glare.

"You have not right to talk to him like that." Elara stepped closer, her arms crossed over her chest.

"I have every right to talk to who ever, what ever way I please. You're not my parent." Pansy smirked and stepped closer.

"Oh course not, who would want to me the mother of you. Oh wait, you don't have a mother."

"Stop it." Elara warned, tears coming to her eyes. She may have been strong but, she still missed her mother everyday.

"And no one even knows if you have a father, do you know who your father is?"

"Pansy, you need to stop." Draco pulled Elara lightly away and stood in front of her.

"Why are you standing up for this half-blood. She's a Griffindor our of all houses."

"Because I'm not the dumb ass who would mess with the most powerful wizard granddaughter."

Pansy let out a huff before storming off. Draco turned around and pulled Elara into a hug, he didn't care anyone if anyone saw them together. He ran his hand the her hair as she cried into his chest.

"It's okay." He whispered into her hair. "I'm here for you." He kissed the top of her head.

She softly cried into his chest. If only if they knew that someone saw them. After a few more minutes, she had finally calmed down and looked up at him with red eyes.

"I'm so sorry." He whispered moving a piece of hair behind her ear. "I'm so sorry love."

"It's not your fault." She whispered and he kissed her forehead. "I must get to my common room." She kissed his cheek and walked off.

××××

She walked into the common room and it went quite. Everyone was talking about what happened at dinner.

"You had no right to bring Series up at dinner." Harry looked Elara in the eyes.

"No one had a right to tell me I haven't had a complicated year." She looked at Ginny before looking back at Harry. "No one knows what I've been through!"

"What have you've been through this year that's worse than what we've been through?" Harry asked angrily. Elara looked him in the eye before pulling her right sleeve up.

"I was attacked in the school! You got to spend Christmas with people that are like your family! I spent it hear at the school. You're too young to remember your mum's death. Mine hunts me everyday! There isn't a second A can't live without thinking of it!" She yelled in his face and he took a step back.