Chapter 7

Draco and Elara met the next day in the tower during their free class. But this time, they didn't know that they were being followed. Elara was showing Draco a new trick. But his eyes were locked on the dark haired girl as she smiled at the colorful lights that came out of her finger tips.

When she stopped and looked up at him, her smile lightly faded when she saw him staring. He slowly brought his hand up to her cheek and moved a piece of her hair out of her eyes. She lightly blushed looking down slightly down. He then moved his hand under her chin and closed his eyes and slowly started to pull her lips to his. She closed her eyes as their lips connected. They both felt sparks they had never felt before. She felt this feeling deep within her, and she liked it. When they pulled away for air, they smiled as they started into each other's eyes.

"For not having a heart, I think you're capable of love. Just like you mum." She smiled at his words before looking up at the sky.

They left and went to their next class with Elara's father. But towards the end the door opened. Everyone in the class turned around and watched and Umbrige walked into the dark room.

"Why are your interrupting my class?" Severus asked, a little angered with the interruption.

"I need to see Elara Dumbeldor." Severus looked at his daughter and her eyes turned into confusion.

Elara slowly stood up and walked to her least favorite professor. Draco never took his eyes off her till he turned to look at his god father. Draco wanted nothing more but to follow they two. Umbrige took the young Snape to her cat filled office and made her sit down.

×××

"I've finally thought of a punishment for you." Umbrige stood behind her desk before sitting down.

"Punishment for what?" Elara asked slightly angered.

"Your little eruption in my class the other day." She set a paper and pen in front of Elara and rested her head on her hands. "I want you to write, filthy-heartless." Elara's eyes filled with fear, and Umbrige smiled. "Your sneaking around with one little Malfoy was very confusing. So, one was only to follow. Your kiss was a sweet one at that, but your secret was a delight to learn. I wonder what else you are hiding." She smirked before frowning. "Write it." She said harshly.

Elara picked up the quill and wrote the two words on the paper. She watched as the ink disappeared and a burning came to her arm. She lifted up her rode and she watched the words appear then disappear. Umbridge frowned once again.

"Your magic can't hurt me." Elara looked at the women in pink.

"But, I know what can."

"My grandfather would get your job terminated if he knew you were doing this!" She smiled and shook her head.

"What is there to believe, you have no proof." And with that Albus swung the door open and walked in.

"Elara, professor Snape has homework for you. I want you to go get it before he gives you another detention." Elara rushed out of the room to find her father.

"Next time you want a word with my granddaughter, I will be present in the room." Albus stepped closer to the women.

"What? To keep her secret from the world?" Umbrige stood up.

"She has no secret, you're out of your mind. Wait till the ministry hears about this." With those words he left the room.

×××

Umbrige sat back down and thought to herself on how she would show this girl she was one not to be played with. Then the thought came from the books she had been reading. She knew how to harm and kill the girl if she wanted. But she had a plan for her, and mush bigger one of than.

Elara walked into her father's classroom and there stood him and a young Mr. Malfoy waiting for her.

"Draco told me what you did in her class." Severus scolded his daughter.

"She had it coming to her, she was teaching us nothing!" Elara looked up at her dad. "She knows." She lowered her voice to a feared tone.

"How?" Severus asked in a rushed voice.

"She, uh, see saw Draco and I in the hallway earlier." Elara admitted hesitantly, a blush growing on her cheeks. Draco blush, realising what she's talking about.

"So now she's stalking you?" The potions professor said angrily.

"I suppose. She said she figured out how to punish me." Elara admitted.

"And what may that be?" Draco asked, butting into the conversation.

"She had me write with a blood quill, specifically filthy-heartless. She wasn't too happy when it didn't scar." Elara said, scared for her Father and the boy who's showed affection for her reaction.

Anger showed on her father's face, as the boy who she was slowly starting to care about stared. She looked down at her arm before looking up at her father.

"She said she knew how to." Elara looked up. "She said she had been reading, but books like that are only in the restriction section of the library. How could see get ahold of it?"

"I think she's bloody crazy!" Draco raised his voice. "She needs to be stopped!"

"She will." Severus said looking down before turning away.

Elara ran off her father grabbing her hand to stop her. Memories of her doing that the same night her mother died played in his mind.

"Daddy, she'll tell her. Then she'll come." His daughter sounded like she did all those years ago, he dad to look away.

"Neither of them will lay a hand on you." He said before leaving.